• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Everything We Wish Our Team Could Be" Bowl. 

Chiefs playcalling and play designs are on another level. 

We need better Coaching, better lines, a good power running game and defense and Oh yeah, our special teams sucks.   You can’t expect to get a Patrick Mahomes though or even a Russell Wilson as

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

And there's a classic Michael Vick sack. Lamar tried to escape the pocket but there was nowhere to go and it ended up being an easy sack. If I didn't know I was watching Lamar Jackson and the Ravens I'd swear I was watching a mid 2000s Falcons game with Michael Vick.

I mean look at those numbers!! 15/28 for only 97 yards passing. That's classic Vick. Lamar Jackson is showing why I wasn't a big fan of him coming out of college.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

And there's a classic Michael Vick sack. Lamar tried to escape the pocket but there was nowhere to go and it ended up being an easy sack. If I didn't know I was watching Lamar Jackson and the Ravens I'd swear I was watching a mid 2000s Falcons game with Michael Vick.

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Not impressed at all with LJ.

He’s nowhere near the talent of Mahomes.

It’s not even close.  

Yeah, Lamar Jackson struggles big time when he has no run game to play off of to make his throws easier.

Even then, most of his passes be to TEs up the middle.

42 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Falcons will never win a Superbowl...