• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Everything We Wish Our Team Could Be" Bowl. 

Chiefs playcalling and play designs are on another level. 

We need better Coaching, better lines, a good power running game and defense and Oh yeah, our special teams sucks.   You can’t expect to get a Patrick Mahomes though or even a Russell Wilson as

Just now, RYNE said:

Listen I know Matt Ryan isn’t Mahomes. Doesn’t have to be. 

but can people not freaking see how far behind the times we are as an NFL team? Look at the routes and play calling by the chiefs. It’s just deep shot after deep shot. Just gashing the Ravens like they’re... well the falcons defense. 

It really makes me sick to my stomach. What’s the excuse?

Then I hear “well Julio is being doubled”.   Yeah so is every other #1 receiver. Oh and we have a star on the other side. 

the main issue is coaching. The players aren’t the best everywhere, but there’s enough talent to win. 

I've been saying this on our boards for a while.

We lack leadership, smart high IQ scouting department and creativity.

Its all about how you your personnel and scout talent.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Only QBs I know right now is maybe Rodgers and Wilson.

Rogers for sure, Wilson’s wind up is a large part of his deep ball beauty and I’m unsure if he would have enough time to get it. But Rogers and Mahomes have that quick trigger 

26 minutes ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

As much as I can't stand to type this, the Falcons offense looked like these when Shanahan was at the helm.

Look at the Niners now. With that rag tag bunch out there, they still move the chains and put up points when it matters

The problem is, we keep trying to run Shanny’s offense. Every OC we bring in has to learn it, rather than letting them use their creative minds. Not the Dirk is creative at all

31 minutes ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

As much as I can't stand to type this, the Falcons offense looked like these when Shanahan was at the helm.

Look at the Niners now. With that rag tag bunch out there, they still move the chains and put up points when it matters

Their whole team was injured and they won by 30.

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

Chiefs are a historical team, honestly they should just go for every fourth down like we did in week 1 and they probably average 50 and go undefeated. 

Quinn must have broke out in a cold sweat when he saw them on the schedule. I think if KC wanted to, they could hang 70 points on our "defense". They are that good and we are that bad.

5 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Oh MY GODDD, As if playing the Packers wasn't bad enough. We play them on Monday Night Football in front of the WORLD. 

I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. I literally had a vision we win this game against GB. I had the vision yesterday after the loss. . .