• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Everything We Wish Our Team Could Be" Bowl. 

Chiefs playcalling and play designs are on another level. 

We need better Coaching, better lines, a good power running game and defense and Oh yeah, our special teams sucks.   You can’t expect to get a Patrick Mahomes though or even a Russell Wilson as

Just now, Tandy said:

I love Mahomes.   Watching him play is amazing.
I like John Harbaugh as a coach too.  
You expect a good game.   One has a phenom and the other has a top notch FO

where does that leave our ball club for next 5 years.

No where ...these 2 QBs will dominate for years to come.

Game has changed soo much and it feels Falcons are some old classic car model in a showroom.

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid will win back to back Superbowls.

This organization,  entire team from top to bottom has HIGH IQ players and with GRIT. 

Starts with the COACH and scouting department.

We probably will be there in next decade.

We just have stupid players, coahes, FO. They are everything we are not...depression and time table setting in.

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

where does that leave our ball club for next 5 years.

No where ...these 2 QBs will dominate for years to come.

Game has changed soo much and it feels Falcons are some old classic car model in a showroom.

We need better Coaching, better lines, a good power running game and defense and Oh yeah, our special teams sucks.

You can’t expect to get a Patrick Mahomes though or even a Russell Wilson as a QB.   Those guys are special.  

We can have a winning team though if the right people were making the right decisions with personnel needs and play calling and game day decisions

3 minutes ago, Tandy said:

We need better Coaching, better lines, a good power running game and defense and Oh yeah, our special teams sucks.

You can’t expect to get a Patrick Mahomes though or even a Russell Wilson as a QB.   Those guys are special.  

We can have a winning team though if the right people were making the right decisions with personnel needs and play calling and game day decisions

By just simulating all this in my mind as a probability as Falcons Fan.

I became 100 years old sitting on the beach of New Zealand to see my final years around the corner.

Listen I know Matt Ryan isn’t Mahomes. Doesn’t have to be. 

but can people not freaking see how far behind the times we are as an NFL team? Look at the routes and play calling by the chiefs. It’s just deep shot after deep shot. Just gashing the Ravens like they’re... well the falcons defense. 

It really makes me sick to my stomach. What’s the excuse?

Then I hear “well Julio is being doubled”.   Yeah so is every other #1 receiver. Oh and we have a star on the other side. 

the main issue is coaching. The players aren’t the best everywhere, but there’s enough talent to win.