Isn't it crazy that we haven't had one consistent, decent defense after hiring 2 defensive minded HCs?

9 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Again, dude. You can be an angry little prick with a sense of humour. DeCoud wasn't it. But there are some mean dudes that know how to laugh. All I'm saying is just chill with taking pictures out of context when they are clearly funny.

:lol: Someone is overly sensitive. First off, I'm not angry, I'm laughing at your attack on what I did with Decoud's picture as a parody on our GM's ability to pick defensive players. The bold part might suggest you are the one angry, throw in a mother's complex, and your own issue with micro *****...get some help.

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:lol: Someone is overly sensitive. First off, I'm not angry, I'm laughing at your attack on what I did with Decoud's picture as a parody on our GM's ability to pick defensive players. The bold part might suggest you are the one angry, throw in a mother's complex, and your own issue with micro *****...get some help.

Huh? I'm not mad at all. Where did you glean that? And how on earth was I attacking you to begin with? I said "lol chill". Bruh you're proving to be the most insecure loser on here with this whole exchange. You've been taught to be hard your whole life and have never been able to stack up. And I wasn't calling you a prick, I was referring to being mean on D lmfao. What a moron.