Isn't it crazy that we haven't had one consistent, decent defense after hiring 2 defensive minded HCs?

To be fair, we've had decent defenses here and there between Smith and Quinn. No one should be trying to re-create the 1985 Bears or 2000 Ravens. 

Fans wanted more offense and more explosive offense. Rarely will a team have a great defense AND a great offense. The Falcons heavily invested in the offense to become more "explosive" and "dynamic". Fans got what they wanted. 

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

To be fair, we've had decent defenses here and there between Smith and Quinn. No one should be trying to re-create the 1985 Bears or 2000 Ravens. 

Fans wanted more offense and more explosive offense. Rarely will a team have a great defense AND a great offense. The Falcons heavily invested in the offense to become more "explosive" and "dynamic". Fans got what they wanted. 

Im over offenses. I want to impose fear in other teams offense with a killer defense. Smash mouth running gm with a few offensive weapons. All these hood shiney stars on christmas trees aint getting it done.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Falcons filter...we need defensive for a lack of a better word, junk yard mean thugs on defense.  I mean seriously, does this guy strike fear into any opposing offenses? I see this photo TD and I don't draft him.

thomas-decoud-senior-portrait.jpg?resize

Lol chill this pic was clearly a joke. I do **** like this all the time. 

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Im over offenses. I want to impose fear in other teams offense with a killer defense. Smash mouth running gm with a few offensive weapons. All these hood shiney stars on christmas trees aint getting it done.

Bingo! I agree whole-heartedly! I miss that type of football.

7 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

How about the 77' Falcons...give me that defense.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

If you are not foaming out the mouth and on a heavy chain, you cannot be on my defense. 

Sounds like "you might be a redneck" with a defensive flare to it.

Again, dude. You can be an angry little prick with a sense of humour. DeCoud wasn't it. But there are some mean dudes that know how to laugh. All I'm saying is just chill with taking pictures out of context when they are clearly funny.

14 hours ago, falcon90 said:

I just think we need a good head coach at this point. Bump if he is offensive minded or defensive minded. A good HC can figure out the rest and get good assistants to take care of the other side of the ball.

We need a man's man. A guy that's going to come in here and instill discipline and accountability. I couldn't care less if the players like him or not. No more frat bros.

Give me Wade Phillips or Rex Ryan. Singletary as DC after the defense he drafted out in San Francisco before Harbough took over.