43 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Don't know what the next two games could do for him even if we won both. With this 0-3 start the chance of us making the play-offs is a very daunting two percent. Now consider we're losing games we have a 99.9% chance of winning. This is failure on a scale bordering on the incomprehensible. lol.

On the bright side, Quinn staying gives us the best chance of finishing 0-16 and getting that number one draft pick for the new HC and GM.  :lol:

4 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Don't know what the next two games could do for him even if we won both. With this 0-3 start the chance of us making the play-offs is a very daunting two percent. Now consider we're losing games we have a 99.9% chance of winning. This is failure on a scale bordering on the incomprehensible. lol.

On the bright side, Quinn staying gives us the best chance of finishing 0-16 and getting that number one draft pick for the new HC and GM.  :lol:

You know they give finish strong... 8-8

5 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Exactly! Why are our defensive coaches not seeing the obvious problem with putting one guy on Graham? Do they even watch film during the week? Clueless morons at the helm.

Poker I’m more scared of the poor technique especially by IO.

2 years in against Julio and Ridley makes me appreciate Trufant and Alford a **** of alot more.In fact I cannot understand how our corners are not prepared when they have those two too prepare against.Either we have poor coaching or or guys like Oliver are just pure dog pooh.

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Poker I’m more scared of the poor technique especially by IO.

2 years in against Julio and Ridley makes me appreciate Trufant and Alford a **** of alot more.In fact I cannot understand how our corners are not prepared when they have those two too prepare against.Either we have poor coaching or or guys like Oliver are just pure dog pooh.

Iron sharpens iron. But in this case it’s probably an axe chopping wood.