Observations and not making adjustments

When we are dominating the way we are and then losing the leads as fast as we are. The other teams are clearly making adjustments and we are not. Three weeks now we have had solid game plans coming in, so yes coaches are working hard looking at film for game plans, but we are not in game adjusting. I think too many teams have seen Koetter thru the years and have figured him out, and I think Quinn does good to disguise his scheme early game but once they figure him out, he cant adjust. Also I think Isiah Oliver shows terrible technique and should not be on the field. Too many times in the these first three games I seen film and he is in terrible position. Head turned around not looking back for ball. He is either not NFL caliber, not being coached properly or both. Also noticed how yesterday when Quinn was talking to players on sidelines no one was looking at him when he spoke, body language was not good. 

We have a HC who does not totally understand the game of NFL football at a macro level to the point of being able to push the necessary adjustments.  He knows nothing abt the O and obv struggles to perform at the DC level.   It’s just too much period!!!!  As long as he has great coordinators he’s ok but you cripple him when he can’t rely on them to make significant adjustments on fly.   He just is not a HC at this level.  Maybe someday but not here/now.  

Yea players know when a coach dont know. I saw that type of look on the sidelines yesterday.  But sooner or later you gotta look at the dude making this dude the head coach and that falls back on McKay and TD.  No way if I was Blank would I let McKay be involved in hiring of next coach. Blank pays the bills, time for Blank to make the call and kick McKay to the curb for 20 years of bad advice. 

Edited by Refried Beans