Per 680, Mort reporting Falcons are not ready to move on from Quinn ...

I dont understand waiting when the entire sports media world along with literally everyone that follows the NFL expects it to happen and believes it to be well deserved.

Arthur has the rare opportunity to cut bait on this failure and be 100% completely absolved from looking like an *** hole for doing it.

I guess the only benefit of it is that it tells any potential new head coaches that Arthur wont rush to judgement and will not embarrass them unless its completely necessary.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prepare for 5 more games of

The last 2 freaking games were WINNABLE you ridiculous excuse of a franchise

We definitely should be 2-1.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You don't hire a new coach midseason.

Yup, pick the one who will lose you the most games since they all need to go anyways. 😂 

if they made a move now and it provided a spark the team could still win the division since it’s pretty bad this year, but if they wait until mid season again what’s the point.

From top to bottom, this is looking like a franchise worthy of relegation.  

The team has flashed incredible potential this year.  It has done so much right that it’s obvious the players can get it done; however, the coaching appears to be actively working against the players.  To blow 15 point leads in the 4th quarter in consecutive weeks is hard to do.  You have to actually help the other team beat you...and that’s the Falcons Way.  

Falcons 2020 Motto: “ Always there to offer a helping hand.”

Edited by FalconsIn2012
22 minutes ago, RightInTwo said:

It’s real. National Airlines Flight 102. It was the military supply flight where one of the Humvee’s came unsecured and smashed into the back of the plane and destroying the navigation system if you remember that story. 

I thought that was from a movie...it was on a gif site...poor taste on them for using that...and my mistake for posting it...thanks for the info..

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

What good does that do when the players, coaches and execs seem to want him around? Most of the cynical fans ain’t contributing revenue anyway.

I'm afraid they'll play record setting football the second half, causing Blank to keep DQ around again for "continuity."

I just want DQ and DK gone. If they get fired now, that guarantees no stupid decision to keep them later.

4 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Sadly, it sounds like the answer is no. I am starting to think DQ has some pics of AB in some sort of compromising position. 

Maybe DQ is in that compromising position with AB.... huh? ... huh? Think about it. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

5 hours ago, Zzzzz said:

... because they feel they have 5 winnable games coming up.😠

What is the trophy for 5 wins?  I cannot remember.

Oh, oh, oh.  Pick me.  Pick me.  I remember now.  We are getting a participation trophy.  Woohoo.

Edited by NaGaBoy
4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Told you last week that Arthur Blank is a major part of the problem. He's afraid to rock the boat even though it's sinking. He rather piss away year after year after year of doing the same thing rather than risk making a move that rocks the boat. Dude severely lacks vision for the future. He's just so clueless.

Someone needs to tell him the boat is already rocking.

51 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

What good does that do when the players, coaches and execs seem to want him around? Most of the cynical fans ain’t contributing revenue anyway.

Well now the players can’t actually say anything about Quinn while he’s still the hc. Their not worth contributing to.

Same old lame story by blank.  Always pushes it further down the road.

I don't live in the area, so I have to steam every game on my tablet instead of my TV. I just can't do it anymore. The stress of watching it is getting too much & only a year removed from a major heart attack it's just not worth it. Once DQ is gone I'll be back in full, this has just been the most stressful team to watch. So, for now I'll watch them if they're televised in my area (usually 2-3 times a year) or whatever Redzone shows me.

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

I dont understand waiting when the entire sports media world along with literally everyone that follows the NFL expects it to happen and believes it to be well deserved.

Arthur has the rare opportunity to cut bait on this failure and be 100% completely absolved from looking like an *** hole for doing it.

I guess the only benefit of it is that it tells any potential new head coaches that Arthur wont rush to judgement and will not embarrass them unless its completely necessary.

It gives Q a chance to beat TB and KC the last 3 games and saving his job again! :)

Blank wants to keep him hoping he'll turn it around so he can justify his dumb decision to retain Quinn last year. If Blank is fine with his franchise being the laughingstock stock of the NFL week after week that's fine. I hope it works out for him. 🤷🏽‍♀️🥴

These guys are taking advantage of AB. Doesn't he have family members he can bring in to help? He might be over reliant on TD and Mckay and they are telling him to wait. We will absolutely not win all of the 5 winnable games. I can see us losing to Vikings, Lions in a shot out and away to Carolina.