Per 680, Mort reporting Falcons are not ready to move on from Quinn ...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prepare for 5 more games of

The last 2 freaking games were WINNABLE you ridiculous excuse of a franchise

We definitely should be 2-1.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm sure Blank considered the four other losing seasons Reeves had before he bought the team when he made that decision.

I don't think he'll fire Quinn before he is either eliminated from the playoffs or can not have a winning season. At this point, although not likely, he could still finish anywhere between 9-7 and 13-3 and make the playoffs.

He could have won the last two games too.

Could have at this point is the enemy of will.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm sure Blank considered the four other losing seasons Reeves had before he bought the team when he made that decision.

I don't think he'll fire Quinn before he is either eliminated from the playoffs or can not have a winning season. At this point, although not likely, he could still finish anywhere between 9-7 and 13-3 and make the playoffs.

7-9...we are the aints of 2014-16. 

problem is, Sean Payton is not our HC. 

At this point its "sunk cost." As frustrating as it is to us as fans it has to be worse for him. I'm all for accountability but firing Quinn isn't going make the team better. It will probably make us feel better but the Falcons are still going to suck. 

I want the Falcons to win as much as the next fan. All I can hope for is that Blank spends the rest of this season looking not just at this mess but at himself and figure out what he wants from this team. The PSL debacle was a bad idea. Same with fans not getting their jerseys but celebrities getting one before them. If he truly thinks of the fans as "stakeholders" then he owes us. Whoever is responsible for those two things also needs to be held accountable

51 minutes ago, vel said:

That's what's so f*ckin frustrating. The tune around here would be different if we were 2-1 with a blowout of the Cowboys and Bears, showing week one was just week one. Instead, we're hoping for a 5-4 record going into the bye, assuming we don't plss down our legs anymore. 

Oh trust me.....we could be 6-3 week after bye and I guarantee you that this team has plenty of leg pissing left in it.  That’s what these coaches are.....ill prepared and unorganized while relying on players to implement and be pros......which they aren’t.....they’re riding the ole gravy train and doing not one bit more than this staff expects, demands and holds them accountable for.  Players are saying “right things” but they lost respect for this clown show long ago.  Last season is all anyone needs to see to understand.   Bank it brother!!!!!

19 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Lol, 5 winnable games?

We just played 2 very winnable games and couldn't finish. Putting too much faith into something that negative that continues to happen will get you burned over and over.

I don't know man. I had us starting out 1-2 with the lone win over CHI who it turns out is a 3-0 team who we faced with nine starters missing most if not all of the game due to injury. So we are just one game off that pace and could still reach my 9-7 prediction. Definitely should be at least 2-1 the way it played out though. Just a dropped TD and an overthrow away. That's closer than many think.

38 minutes ago, stizz said:

Are there any hackers here that can tweet something inflammatory from Quinns twitter account? 

The problem is it would have to be clear and to the point and everybody would know it's fake because when's the last time Dan Quinn was clear and to the point?🤡🤡