Per 680, Mort reporting Falcons are not ready to move on from Quinn ...

• Zzzzz changed the title to Per 680, Mort reporting Falcons are not ready to move on from Quinn ...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prepare for 5 more games of

The last 2 freaking games were WINNABLE you ridiculous excuse of a franchise

We definitely should be 2-1.

Posted Images

What a joke.....does AB or anyone else watching this team not understand that...even if we go 6-0......they’re still the same schizophrenic lax soft bunch and will never get this org over the hump????? This dude and these players he’s coaching pulled that scam once already bc they new a hard *** was abt to be brought in.  I expect same then right back to “island time”.  I’ll stand by this and gladly eat crow here!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

We definitely should be 2-1.

That's what's so f*ckin frustrating. The tune around here would be different if we were 2-1 with a blowout of the Cowboys and Bears, showing week one was just week one. Instead, we're hoping for a 5-4 record going into the bye, assuming we don't plss down our legs anymore. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Blank said:

I am at a loss for words. How the **** is DQ still the head coach????

I have no ******* idea.  :bang:

The only thing I can honestly think is with Covid still in play, it isn't like fans are going to stop going to the games because the team sucks donkey @$$...

5 Winnable games??? The last 2 were won, and we grabbed the loss from the jaws of victory! 

The sad thing was that when things started going bad in the 4th quarter, the team looked like it had no fight. You knew they were going to collapse, and they didn't even look like they were putting up any kind of resistance. The players can say what they want, and they can say they haven't/won't quit on DQ, but as soon as any sign of trouble happens, they fold like a tent. That is not a good sign or trait.

2 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

Is us getting blown out by GB on Monday Night Football on tv for the whole world to see with the sorry defense going to change your mind Blank? 

Maybe Blank is giving Quinn an all or nothin' - somehow win on MNF against GB to save your job a few more weeks or turn in your resignation.