While our Falcons Defense hasn't been very good in these losses --- to me, our Offense hasn't been very good either, especially, at the end of these games!  I haven't looked up any of the stats, but it seems like there was waaay TOO MANY 3 & Outs, which puts our "D" right back out on the field!!!  I mean, you could tell they were "sucking air" BAD at the end of these games!  
Oh, and KOO better get his act together, too, or we need to start looking for his replacement --- there's no excuse for missing a chip shot extra point, inside, and on artificial turf!!!    

33 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

once the offense becomes predictable all beta are off. My wife, who isn't a football fan at all, actually said "why don't they let that one guy just run it some more instead of throwing to the other guys. Enough said

I asked out loud during the 4th quarter “why did we bother to trade for Gurley?”

11 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I asked out loud during the 4th quarter “why did we bother to trade for Gurley?”

I was wondering that, too!!!  When you have a guy like Gurley, and you need to run some time off the clock, give him the rock!  Besides, (and I know he probably needs to be on a "pitch count") we need to know how much he has left, and if the knee is going to start giving him trouble!  Also, I would like to have seen more of Hill ---

Offense as a whole was off vs Seahawks week 1. Run game wasn’t there and scoring was lacking.

Dallas was not Offense at all. Your offense last has the ball with a 9 point lead.

Yesterday, the Kicker situation cost us putting 30 on the Bears D and then we didn’t run the ball after it was working most of the game; when we had a 16 point lead with half the quarter left.

Defense hasn’t showed up in 3 games.

Offense is only about halfway to its capability at the same time.

Ryan has 1 bad game and that’s all these other threads can seem to hang up on.

53 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I was wondering that, too!!!  When you have a guy like Gurley, and you need to run some time off the clock, give him the rock!  Besides, (and I know he probably needs to be on a "pitch count") we need to know how much he has left, and if the knee is going to start giving him trouble!  Also, I would like to have seen more of Hill ---

I mean, run it with Hill or Ito.

QB draws would be preferable to 3 and out with less than 20 seconds coming off the clock.  It's ridiculous.

All we had to do was run 4 x in row to move the **** chains and not score single point 

How effin dumb can this ball club be?

I guess they can be after not recovering onside kick to seal the game its that simple yet these clowns make it soo hard.

Football is game of high IQ and then rest of the skill sets.

We lack that from top to bottom.

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

While our Falcons Defense hasn't been very good in these losses --- to me, our Offense hasn't been very good either, especially, at the end of these games!  I haven't looked up any of the stats, but it seems like there was waaay TOO MANY 3 & Outs, which puts our "D" right back out on the field!!!  I mean, you could tell they were "sucking air" BAD at the end of these games!  
Oh, and KOO better get his act together, too, or we need to start looking for his replacement --- there's no excuse for missing a chip shot extra point, inside, and on artificial turf!!!    

Koo pulled his groin, that's why he didn't do the kickoffs yesterday. He will miss some games.