1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Nobody deserves to be called a play maker on this joke of a defense 

While you are right about that, they sure made more than enough plays yesterday to allow our offense to put the game away all second half. 3 interceptions and keeping them held at 10 more majority of the game before injuries and fatigue kicked in due to the offense going 3 and out for the rest of 3rd and 4th quarter is amazing. 

They did their job more than well enough for our offensively constructed team to score and put the game away. You can look at stats but i look at moments. The offense had more than enough moments to eat the clock if they don't at least score.  Defense never got a breather. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

While you are right about that, they sure made more than enough plays yesterday to allow our offense to put the game away all second half. 3 interceptions and keeping them held at 10 more majority of the game before injuries and fatigue kicked in due to the offense going 3 and out for the rest of 3rd and 4th quarter is amazing. 

They did their job more than well enough for our offensively constructed team to score and put the game away. You can look at stats but i look at moments. The offense had more than enough moments to eat the clock if they don't at least score.  Defense never got a breather. 

The team, as a whole, failed yesterday. 

39 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The team, as a whole, failed yesterday. 

I agree. Strangely enough, I felt we almost turned the corner yesterday. We almost put a complete game together for the first time all season. We were one clock eating drive or one deep pass connection to Z from getting that first win. We are almost there. 

Now I don't know what to expect for our next game with our injury riddled defense that barely had enough talent to begin with. Luckily saints are losing as well. The season isn't lost but we have to learn to finish from coaching on down. 

We're almost there. If we get there, I just hope we aren't 1-7 again before we hit the switch. This crap has got to stop. 

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah but if those connections are made ....we don't go 3 and out 

Chicken or the egg

I can understand if you want to go for a big play to catch them off guard but to try it multiple times? Why? When the game is in the bag by just running it. They also went away from the draw play when it was working so well.

I relived the SB again when 3 falcons went up for the interception, colliding in the air, only to see the ball drop into the awaiting hands of the Chicago Bear WR who stood behind all 3 Falcons in disbelief as the ball landed right in his arms.

I’m not sure if this team is cursed, but it’s uncanny & beyond highly unusual when you consider the chain of events that just keep recurring with this team.  Just like the SB, we’ve witnessed two, B2B implosions that are nearly impossible to pull off!

Didn’t Chicago even have two TD passes called off, & still give 3 more back in the 4th?