Jalen Collins tweets memes at the Atlanta Falcons after the game yesterday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why should the Falcons apologize to Vick? What a joke!  At the time that we traded up to get Vick, I thought it was the best thing that ever happened for this franchise. After watching him on the

I think JC made more impactful plays than Oliver has. 

The Falcons gave Vick a 100+ Million deal before that was the cool thing to do. They set him up as the face of the franchise and put him in position to make millions more in endorsements. Th

JC helped us get to the Super Bowl. He had his issues but we don't make it to the Super Bowl without him.

I like Oliver and think he has potential. He should have had multiple picks yesterday. We fix our safety issue and everyone will look a lot better.

Kazee is lost out there and Neal does not look good. Neal is missing the explosiveness he had pre-injury. He is missing tackles left and right and has had 0 impact in the passing game. Not sure why we thought we could depend on him...

1 minute ago, BirdGangATL said:

Vick is cool and all, made exciting plays from time to time but he sucked

A lot of the reason why he didn't play well as expected was because he was lazy.

All that talent wasted because he didn't care about getting better until he got old with the Eagles.

Why should the Falcons apologize to Vick? What a joke! 

At the time that we traded up to get Vick, I thought it was the best thing that ever happened for this franchise. After watching him on the field, he took us to new heights, was so exciting, I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, he let us down big time. No apology necessary. #DogLivesMatter

2 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Why should the Falcons apologize to Vick? What a joke! 

At the time that we traded up to get Vick, I thought it was the best thing that ever happened for this franchise. After watching him on the field, he took us to new heights, was so exciting, I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, he let us down big time. No apology necessary. #DogLivesMatter

We could of gotten LT + Brees down here with that trade

I have friends that keep using this and I ask them, why should the Falcons apologize.  This is a business, you don't wait 2.5 years to get someone back.  I also agree that Vick was one of my favorite Falcons, but when you look back at his record as a Falcon, WE WEREN'T GOOD.  We had 1 winning season with him as starter (11-5), but everyone wanted to watch us play though.  

27 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Vick is cool and all, made exciting plays from time to time but he sucked

Ha Ha. If Ryan goes 7-9 or worse this season, guess who the all time Winningest Falcon QB with 30 or more starts becomes? Yep. You guessed it. Michael Vick. With bad preparation, shoddy Olines, shaky defenses and Brian Finneran as his #1 WR. Ryan needs to go at least 8-5 from here to hold on to the title. Aint lookin good.

The Falcons gave Vick a 100+ Million deal before that was the cool thing to do.

They set him up as the face of the franchise and put him in position to make millions more in endorsements.

They used every first round pick in his era to put weapons around him .

And he goes and gets himself in prison.

Yeah...It is not the Falcons who should apologize...and anyone who thinks that they should is a flipping idiot 

19 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ha Ha. If Ryan goes 7-9 or worse this season, guess who the all time Winningest Falcon QB with 30 or more starts becomes? Yep. You guessed it. Michael Vick. With bad preparation, shoddy Olines, shaky defenses and Brian Finneran as his #1 WR. Ryan needs to go at least 8-5 from here to hold on to the title. Aint lookin good.

Vick's record as a Falcon: 38-28-1, 2-2 in playoffs

Ryan's record as a Falcon: 109-83, 4-6 in playoffs

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

38-28-1 = (.567). If Ryan goes 7-9 again he'll be 116-89 = (.566).

I'm not arguing anything, I'm just posting stats for people to make up their own minds. Not a Vick stan (though he definitely was the reason I became as rabid a Falcon fan as I am now), but I'm also far from a Ryan homer.

Not gonna lie, the birds were more fun to watch then at least. Didn't have to worry about blowing double digit leads anytime the team took the field