Dark Horse Head Coach Candidates

Sidecar Falcon

So everyone is throwing out the big names for a potential new HC (Roman, Bienemy, Harbaugh). I want to hear of potential coaches that aren’t getting mentioned. 

One coach I haven’t heard being talked about is Titans OC Arthur Smith. He’s managed to make Tannehill a viable QB in two years. Their running game is ground & pound. He’s worked his way up from the coaching ranks. He’ll come from a defensive/run first coach, who has ties to Belichick. Not to mention he also learned under Matt LaFleur for a season, so he has that additional knowledge. 

15 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

Whatever coach they bring in are going to have to build around Ryan and Julio. Cant trade or release any of them unless you want that big cap hit. 

I'm afraid Julio just went off the cliff that Roddy went off in 2013.

Roddy couldn't stay healthy and the next season it was obvious he lost the burst.

I love Julio but his best days are probably behind him. 

By waiting to extend him they really ****** this team for a long time salary cap wise.

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I'm afraid Julio just went off the cliff that Roddy went off in 2013.

Roddy couldn't stay healthy and the next season it was obvious he lost the burst.

I love Julio but his best days are probably behind him. 

By waiting to extend him they really ****** this team for a long time salary cap wise.

Thanks to Blank and TD and their  ”Falcons for life” philosophy. 

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

Been reading some good things about Dave Toub the KC Special Teams and Strength and Conditioning Coach. And not that this means anything but he also looks the part...looks like a tough SOB. 

Yeah, no, after he loses games by 20+ points at least he could beat the opponents into submission after the loss.