why we suck and continue to choke in the same way. Look at the roster...there is zero winning experience on this team outside of Ryan and Julio's self-made success with Atlanta. No other fans even know who any of our players are except them and maybe Grady now. While building through the draft and developing your own talent is always preached, the problem is what we have now; no one to set the standards from another organization or Super Bowl win. No one has ever won anything except Julio and Terrell and that was in college. Where's the leadership? The players look at the coaches and the coaches look at the players for the mistakes. I would love to hear the honest words from a Terrell Suggs or Earl Thomas after playing a few games with this team to have their perspective on how to adjust things and the standards that should be set across the board. 

It's very alarming to scroll up and down the entire roster to see we have almost no other vets from other NFL teams. Fowler and Gurley are basically the only 2 (Mack played for one of the only franchises historically worse than us so that doesn't count) and they have more character than the rest of the roster. Where is the experience and leadership coming from?

It’s been obvious that we are a scarred team that hasn’t recovered from the SB loss.

Its also obvious that we have questionable coaching from top to bottom and the hiring of this coaching is also as mentioned questionable.

Its very obvious from the 2016 year when coached correctly what this offense could look like.We haven’t replicated anything close either side of the ball or STs.

Hence why we are in the position we are now in.No sugar coating what we’ve done since the SB loss has been the wrong decision after wrong decision.I don’t see how anyone in the FO or coaching staff survives the clean out coming.

It’s a culture thing at this point. The teams conservative, scared of failure and falls apart under pressure.

New guys come into the team and feel that nervous energy and play under that culture.

its a head Coaches job to change that, Quinn’s proven he isn’t capable of coming back from the Super Bowl failings.

As much as play calling and player performances have been poor, I don’t think anything can improve until the teams culture changes

15 hours ago, niels petersen said:

Agreed.

I really loved the way Fowler actually came in with an attitude and played his butt off, but i suspect that fire will be drained from him as well over time. Thats what we've become - a pride-draining black hole of a team.

Ouch. But so unfortunately dmn true...

15 hours ago, niels petersen said:

Agreed.

I really loved the way Fowler actually came in with an attitude and played his butt off, but i suspect that fire will be drained from him as well over time. Thats what we've become - a pride-draining black hole of a team.

Looking like. Rah-rah type of guy so far too. Ranking 107 of 109 edge rushers right now, on pace for 4 sacks. All bark so far, ala Ed Hartwell. 

hoping things turn quick for him and Falcons, but not holding my breath.

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Looking like. Rah-rah type of guy so far too. Ranking 107 of 109 edge rushers right now, on pace for 4 sacks. All bark so far, ala Ed Hartwell. 

hoping things turn quick for him and Falcons, but not holding my breath.

well he has a badly sprained ankle and other players with this injury aren't even playing but he's gutting it out so Fowler isn't someone I'm going to blame. He just got here too

6 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

well he has a badly sprained ankle and other players with this injury aren't even playing but he's gutting it out so Fowler isn't someone I'm going to blame. He just got here too

We shall see. I’m not giving up on him, but he hasn’t been a bright spot.