What QBs could we draft this year ??

Feel like its about time to start scouting and looking for a new QB. Almost 15 years in and Ryan still is not the answer. He was the best QB this franchise has ever drafted and a sure fire hall of famer but its just time to move on

Think there's a lot if different directions that we could go in, an underrated qb for me is Kelly Bryant. He has the potential to be great so does Mond. Morgan i hope is in play 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More like what safety and edge rusher could we draft.

If we pick top 3, you absolutely take Lawrence or Fields and I dont give a **** if Reggie White himself is in the draft. They sit one year behind Ryan because we cant financially cut him until 2022, a

Matt Ryan got at least another 5-6 years left as a Falcon.

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

Feel like its about time to start scouting and looking for a new QB. Almost 15 years in and Ryan still is not the answer. He was the best QB this franchise has ever drafted and a sure fire hall of famer but its just time to move on

Think there's a lot if different directions that we could go in, an underrated qb for me is Kelly Bryant. He has the potential to be great so does Mond. Morgan i hope is in play 

Matt Ryan got at least another 5-6 years left as a Falcon.

If we pick top 3, you absolutely take Lawrence or Fields and I dont give a **** if Reggie White himself is in the draft. They sit one year behind Ryan because we cant financially cut him until 2022, and then you give them the keys.

You hang the number 2 in the rafters, you thank him for every single thing hes done for this franchise, and then you wish him the best.

It's about the logo, never the player.

5 hours ago, BLM said:

Packers drafted another QB.  Time to plan for the future.

And our luck would be Rogers being taken out after an injury and being down by 2 scores and the backup come in and lead the Packers to a 4th quarter victory.  

5 hours ago, Ahmad770 said:

Whatever QB that would compliment Ridley should be the one. He’s really the only person really worth keeping; although, would you want to keep him now since his rookie contract will soon come to an end and you can leverage him for high round draft picks? 

I never understood the thought process of trading top talent for picks, to TRY and replace the guy you just traded. Especially when they are still ascending.

7 hours ago, caponine said:

Correction, Ryan is the best falcon we ever had, anyone else won league mvp? Nope

7 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

If we pick top 3, you absolutely take Lawrence or Fields and I dont give a **** if Reggie White himself is in the draft. They sit one year behind Ryan because we cant financially cut him until 2022, and then you give them the keys.

You hang the number 2 in the rafters, you thank him for every single thing hes done for this franchise, and then you wish him the best.

Stupid statement.  If Reggie White 2.0 is there, you draft him.  I take a Sure fire dominant HOFer any day all day over a maybe QB.

7 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

I gotta agree or at the very least,  bench him and make him a back up 

7 hours ago, Ahmad770 said:

Whatever QB that would compliment Ridley should be the one. He’s really the only person really worth keeping; although, would you want to keep him now since his rookie contract will soon come to an end and you can leverage him for high round draft picks? 

Chess not checkers, Bill always does this but we need a QB with a more steady arm. Ryan isnt the type of QB if you want explosive plays consistently 

26 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Our QB isn't one of the young mobile QBs, I get that will always be a major problem for some of you. 

In the big picture, I'm far more concerned about GM, HC, and defense than I am about QB.  With the current state of this franchise we'd likely ruin a young QB anyway. 

Rebuild this team from top to bottom almost everybody goes , need a new culture. They have had this one so many years 

7 hours ago, caponine said:

Yikes, i hope not no thanks. Looks like he is already starting to regress a little anyway 

He’s been slowly regressing for the past two years. It’s incremental but it’s happening. I think Ryan has another year or two left near this current play, and then he falls off a cliff.

To answer your question if we somehow wind up with the #1 overall pick, it has to be Trevor Lawrence. Scheme versatile, prototypical size, and has the resumé to back it up. He’ll need some seasoning but we’ll have Ryan on the books for a few more years. Let him learn from Ryan and absorb his knowledge. Then set him loose. 

7 hours ago, BLM said:

Packers drafted another QB.  Time to plan for the future.

They did. And their starter was drafted 3 years before Matt Ryan. So, if we're gonna use GB as an example of when we should be drafting a QB, that would actually mean drafting one two years from now. Also, considering Rodgers is thus far playing great, an argument can be made that perhaps they jumped the shark on that move.