Cam Newton reacts to Falcon's loss...

Per NFL.com:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CH92pV1QVus" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by BLM
2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I think things have fallen off so bad that nothing will stop it from going off the cliff! 

I would agree. We are circling the drain. One epic meltdown would be hard to take, but the very next week do the same thing? The already soft locker room has got to be questioning the staff, and each other. I think we are looking at 1 & 15, or 2 & 14. It pains me to say this, because I thought we were going to squeak into the playoffs this year, and maybe make some noise.

7 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I would agree. We are circling the drain. One epic meltdown would be hard to take, but the very next week do the same thing? The already soft locker room has got to be questioning the staff, and each other. I think we are looking at 1 & 15, or 2 & 14. It pains me to say this, because I thought we were going to squeak into the playoffs this year, and maybe make some noise.

I am thinking either we will find our way to 7, 8 wins OR we will be where you stated. 

I don’t think there is any middle ground.

11 hours ago, Black Francis said:

This is as bad it gets. Matt Ryan is broken. Dude still speaks to the media like a robot, like the Manchurian Candidate. Just spilling corporate speech like a drone. Not like a passionate athlete or a human being.  It’s sad really at this stage of his career. 

“We gotta get better”