Jump to content

Where do you all think Takk will be traded and for what compensation?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tampa. Bag of Jack Links.

take anything for him, he is just a guy 

I rather franchise tag him, he's our second best DLman. 

6 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Depends on where we are and what he's done at the trade deadline

The deadline in on the 29th. The rest of our schedule until the deadline.

Packers - L

Panthers - W

Vikings - L 

Lions - W

So we'll be 2 - 5 and he if he's healthy he may have a decent game against the Vikings and Lions.

 

Edited by ThemDarnFalconsBoy!
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

Doesn't make sense to even try to hold on to him at this point. Will anyone even make a trade for him? 100% chance he will not sign with this team at the end of the season. May as well try to get what we can for him while we still can. 

It would be nice to get a 3rd. (Wishful thinking) Maybe we get a 5th or something.

The problem is why would TD trade him? Unless he is gaurenteed to keep his job he isn't going to trade anyone who could help him keep it. Look at what they did with trufanr and freeman last year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconofShadows said:

The problem is why would TD trade him? Unless he is gaurenteed to keep his job he isn't going to trade anyone who could help him keep it. Look at what they did with trufanr and freeman last year.

I think the fact that TD didn't pick up Takk's 5th year option speaks volumes. They tried to trade Freeman, but the talks fell apart at the last minute. Not sure about Tru. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

The deadline in on the 29th. The rest of our schedule until the deadline.

Packers - L

Panthers - W

Vikings - L 

Lions - W

So we'll be 2 - 5 and he if he's healthy he may have a decent game against the Vikings and Lions.

 

I think someone is being a little too optimistic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Other teams don't want to Takk for the same reason Falcons don't want him -  an injury prone player in the final year of his contract.  Some team may trade for him prior to the trade deadline if he's healthy for a 4th or 5th round pick. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

Doesn't make sense to even try to hold on to him at this point. Will anyone even make a trade for him? 100% chance he will not sign with this team at the end of the season. May as well try to get what we can for him while we still can. 

It would be nice to get a 3rd. (Wishful thinking) Maybe we get a 5th or something.

Takk was a bust until he plays 2 games this year, now he's a star? Who cares where he goes or who gets him? Hopefully he won't fit the next guy's defensive scheme! I'm tired of hoping for the next Vaghn Miller and getting Tyrone Biggums!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

Doesn't make sense to even try to hold on to him at this point. Will anyone even make a trade for him? 100% chance he will not sign with this team at the end of the season. May as well try to get what we can for him while we still can. 

It would be nice to get a 3rd. (Wishful thinking) Maybe we get a 5th or something.

Was hoping we'd trade him to Denver for Justin Simmons, who isn't happy in Denver after they didn't offer him a longterm contract... They lost Von Miller, and Bradley Chubb is still recovering from last year's injury.  Trade Takk to Denver for Justin Simmons...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...