The Dumbest Coaching Staff in the NFL

23 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I’m also sick of him running around like a lottery winner every time we make an extra point—act like you expect us to make plays, ya knob

OMFG...i just about fell out of my chair belly laughing at this...funniest **** i've read in a while.

Edited by andrews31cain21
On 9/27/2020 at 7:45 PM, Ghosts of Glanville said:

You seem surprised.   

This coaching staff will always, always make the wrong decision.  They’re like Clark Griswold at a blackjack table.  

It’s mental at this point.  When they showed the sidelines after the Bears cut it to 3 every player had the ‘were gonna blow it’ look.   

They all have to go.  I don’t care how nice a guy Quinn is, he’s in waaayyy over his head.

I’m also sick of him running around like a lottery winner every time we make an extra point—act like you expect us to make plays, ya knob

Been saying it for two years now . . . He is NOT head coaching material. . . at least not during this time. Looking back on his resume, he became a HC pretty quick. 

Coach Bro has low expectations and standards. Nick Saban was still providing constructive criticism in the midst of a blow out win, yet Coach Bro celebrates his players doing their jobs. 

If you need further evidence of how horribly prepared and situationally stupid we are as a team, just rewatch the 4th and goal play from the 17 yard line. Not only do you allow a TD, the WR was WIDE OPEN. Situationally, it doesn't get any easier or clearer as to what your job is defensively. 

Sad thing is, this is the norm for this team. Think of the Eagles game last year. 4th and forever converted in that one too. Never seen anything like the meltdowns this team has. Some off these should be a once in a lifetime sort of meltdown. The are routine for us. Fire this clown regime!