The Dumbest Coaching Staff in the NFL

Please prove me wrong. 

I’m exhausted by all of this. Looks like 28-3 was more the rule than the exception.

The examples are too numerous to list - I’ll just stick to the one that had me holding my head in my hands today: 6:15 left in the game, up 2 scores. Forget about the execution by the players for a moment. There was no discernible game plan that involved, you know, winning the game. Again, there was no end of game with a lead plan. Some call it the 4 minute offence. You can and should run it at 6 minutes up 2 scores - if you have an actual plan. Turns out, there wasn’t one. 

Totally inexcusable.

You seem surprised.   

This coaching staff will always, always make the wrong decision.  They’re like Clark Griswold at a blackjack table.  

It’s mental at this point.  When they showed the sidelines after the Bears cut it to 3 every player had the ‘were gonna blow it’ look.   

They all have to go.  I don’t care how nice a guy Quinn is, he’s in waaayyy over his head.

I’m also sick of him running around like a lottery winner every time we make an extra point—act like you expect us to make plays, ya knob

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville

I don't know how the individual IQ's of our coaching staff stack up vs the top coaches in the NFL, but as a group they are obviously incapable of winning football games when they are overwhelming favorites to do so, at least on a consistent basis.

It seems obvious it's time to replace Dan Quinn and give the incoming HC the chance to bring in new people and hopefully change the losing culture of this team. Until that change is made we're destined to keep watching similar train wrecks to today's and last week's disasters.

8 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I don't know how the individual IQ's of our coaching staff stack up vs the top coaches in the NFL, but as a group they are obviously incapable of winning football games when they are overwhelming favorites to do so, at least on a consistent basis.

It seems obvious it's time to replace Dan Quinn and give the incoming HC the chance to bring in new people and hopefully change the losing culture of this team. Until that change is made we're destined to keep watching similar train wrecks to today's and last week's disasters.

Could a team hire another teams OC during regular season. 

42 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

You seem surprised.   

This coaching staff will always, always make the wrong decision.  They’re like Clark Griswold at a blackjack table.  

It’s mental at this point.  When they showed the sidelines after the Bears cut it to 3 every player had the ‘were gonna blow it’ look.   

They all have to go.  I don’t care how nice a guy Quinn is, he’s in waaayyy over his head.

I’m also sick of him running around like a lottery winner every time we make an extra point—act like you expect us to make plays, ya knob

agreed they showed Julio when they cut it to 3 and his expression was like here we go again i didnt see anyone get up and like walk around and lit a fire. nobody rallied the troops and get everyone fired up. Its like every time we have a lead in the 4th now the demons creep up in the back of everyone’s minds believing they cant finish a game. A new coach can defeat those demons 

I legitimately can't stand Koetter. Left Matt freaking Gono on an island all game long against Khalil Mack, and then decides to abandon the run late in the game up multiple scores when our runs were literally our whole offense after like the first quarter. Terrible. Our defense got smoked once Grady went out but our offense blew it big time in the second half (surprise surprise).

The players checked out. Julio was sitting there with a here we go again look on his face the second Hawkins got called for that BS defenseless receiver call and we decided let's leave the 5'11" guy one on one with one of the best red zone threats in the NFL with a box out basketball background. Then how about we try to have Ryan throw falling backwards off his back foot while getting thrown to the ground instead of running the ball. This is the absolute worst coaching staff in the NFL. No ability to adjust and no awareness of score and time.

1 minute ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

My wife said.... "How do they lose games games they're win".. And my reply was straight out of a movie...

"I don't know baby...I just don't know."

My reply would have also been out of a movie....”You can’t handle the truth!” Or perhaps “stupid is as stupid does”. 
I would love to see Dan Quinn sitting in a seat on an airplane and a line of people lining up to whack him like the scene in the movie Airplane. 

1 hour ago, EpicBird said:

Please prove me wrong. 

I’m exhausted by all of this. Looks like 28-3 was more the rule than the exception.

The examples are too numerous to list - I’ll just stick to the one that had me holding my head in my hands today: 6:15 left in the game, up 2 scores. Forget about the execution by the players for a moment. There was no discernible game plan that involved, you know, winning the game. Again, there was no end of game with a lead plan. Some call it the 4 minute offence. You can and should run it at 6 minutes up 2 scores - if you have an actual plan. Turns out, there wasn’t one. 

Totally inexcusable.

Yep, Easy Peasy

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

I want our coaches to take the Wonderlic.  Bet none of them exceeds a 9