How does anyone watch these last 3 games and say the loses are Matt Ryans fault? Sometimes I think that's all people know to say. Quinn and his staff CLEARLY have to go. They're shell shocked and you can see it as soon as the 4th quarter starts every game. They crap the bed. They literally start playing to not loose instead of going for the jugular. You can see it all over Quinns face on the sidelines. The entire coaching staff freaks the f#$@ out as soon as its time to close out games. They're done, its time for Blank to cut bait and do whatever he can to salvage this team. 

How?  Agendas, that’s how.  

Ryan was bad today, but 19/38, 1TD, 1INT, along with 140 rushing yards and three turnovers on defense, one being in the end zone, should be enough for even a below average talented team. 

Not calling for runs in the 4th with a two score lead is inexplicable.  

I wrote in another post earlier this week:  Something about this organization makes people do dumb things at the worst possible moment.  

5 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

How does anyone watch these last 3 games and say the loses are Matt Ryans fault? Sometimes I think that's all people know to say. Quinn and his staff CLEARLY have to go. They're shell shocked and you can see it as soon as the 4th quarter starts every game. They crap the bed. They literally start playing to not loose instead of going for the jugular. You can see it all over Quinns face on the sidelines. The entire coaching staff freaks the f#$@ out as soon as its time to close out games. They're done, its time for Blank to cut bait and do whatever he can to salvage this team. 

I’m a big Matt Ryan fan but he made some bone head decisions and throws today. But yep he’s been great for this franchise, actually the best thing that ever to it.

Blame has to go around for certain plays not made etc. But we all have to agree, DQ is THE main problem. He's not a leader of men. He doesn't exude confidence nor any kind of swagger. He's a glorified cheerleader. Once Blank realizes this, then we (including players) will all be better off

Edited by Norwood all the way!
4 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Blame has to go around for certain plays not made etc. Buy we all have to agree, DQ is THE main problem. He's not a leader of men. He doesn't exude confidence nor any kind of swagger. He's a glorified cheerleader. Once Blank realizes this, then we (including players) will all be better off

Exactly, I'm sick and tired of his freakin slogans and banter.. can you coach or not? Do you have a solution or not? The answer to those questions is an obvious NO! He's looked in over his head since the Superbowl collapse and keeping him around is just prolonging the inevitable.

52 minutes ago, TheRisen999 said:

I don't think I've once seen Quinn truly get into a refs ear and its so annoying. You want a head coach that is so passionate that he shows it at least sometimes on the field

47 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Blame has to go around for certain plays not made etc. But we all have to agree, DQ is THE main problem. He's not a leader of men. He doesn't exude confidence nor any kind of swagger. He's a glorified cheerleader. Once Blank realizes this, then we (including players) will all be better off

Winner!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

How?  Agendas, that’s how.  

Ryan was bad today, but 19/38, 1TD, 1INT, along with 140 rushing yards and three turnovers on defense, one being in the end zone, should be enough for even a below average talented team. 

Not calling for runs in the 4th with a two score lead is inexplicable.  

I wrote in another post earlier this week:  Something about this organization makes people do dumb things at the worst possible moment.  

It's like they've cultivated this culture of bumbling and disappointment and are oblivious to the fact that they are the laughingstock of the NFL. Arthur Blank is going to loose credibility as a businessman because he continues to be loyal to a head coach that has no idea how to right the ship or build a winning culture. It's time to clean house and there's no way to justify not doing so. We're right back to the same narrative as last season.. a team fighting to save their inept coaches job. Enough is enough, there's no reason to continue the buffoonery. Get that man out of town!

Edited by TheRisen999

Ryan didn’t have a great game today but he’s not totally to blame either. For whatever it’s worth Foles is the better of Chicago’s QB and if he wins the job the Bears will win 11-12 games. He’s the kind of leader who can walk into the 4th quarter and not panic about a 16 point debt.

Ryan has a great arm. He is not a leader. He is not a leader. And he is not a leader. But it’s worth stating that Ryan is a great passer but no leadership ability in that he is not a leader in any way. If you want to change the direction of the season absolutely do not give up on Ryan. He can execute. But publicly strip him of Captain status and leave the offensive audibles to Alex Mack. Because Matt Ryan can throw but cannot lead.  And last but not least, Ryan is not a leader. 

3 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Ryan didn’t have a great game today but he’s not totally to blame either. For whatever it’s worth Foles is the better of Chicago’s QB and if he wins the job the Bears will win 11-12 games. He’s the kind of leader who can walk into the 4th quarter and not panic about a 16 point debt.

Ryan has a great arm. He is not a leader. He is not a leader. And he is not a leader. But it’s worth stating that Ryan is a great passer but no leadership ability in that he is not a leader in any way. If you want to change the direction of the season absolutely do not give up on Ryan. He can execute. But publicly strip him of Captain status and leave the offensive audibles to Alex Mack. Because Matt Ryan can throw but cannot lead.  And last but not least, Ryan is not a leader. 

I don't agree Ryan's not a leader... We've all seen it at some point. But maybe there is to say something about a defensive leader.. hearing fowler is the one voicing up after the game is almost disappointing considering he just signed 20 practices ago 

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don’t think it Ryan’s fault they lost the game but it’s become clear that Ryan isn’t the guy that’s going to put the team on his back at the end of games anymore...

That may be so but I find it hard to believe if Mahommes or Wilson or Brady were our qb that we would be any different as a team

5 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

That may be so but I find it hard to believe if Mahommes or Wilson or Brady were our qb that we would be any different as a team

Oh the team is a disaster but it’s been 2 weeks in a row where Ryan could have put together a game winning/sealing drive and he couldn’t do it.

Maybe his best days are behind him now.

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don’t think it Ryan’s fault they lost the game but it’s become clear that Ryan isn’t the guy that’s going to put the team on his back at the end of games anymore...

Exactly this. He plays great. He’s fantastic. Probably the best passer in the league. But he can’t make adjustments on his own. Give TB or Cam a lead by halftime and it’s not coming back. Every team can win or lose. Any given Sunday... Where we struggle is adjustment.  That’s why teams leave the field at halftime. What do we see out there and what did we need to change. Matt Ryan can beat anybody in stats. He can’t respond to their adjustments.