Terrible Defense draft picks

Really the major issues lie in Oliver and both free safeties. Healthy front 7 gets pressure. Linebackers are ok. Neal is getting his feet underneath him. He wasn't bad today. 

Every team we face game plans to give Oliver 10 to 15 targets and run missmatches to Kazee and Allen. It has worked to perfection for every team we have faced 

2 minutes ago, Fiercefalcon said:

Neal was pretty awesome pre-injury. Allen wasn't necessarily bad. Deon Jones seems like a good pick to me. And of course you have Grady.

With the offense we have that should be enough talent to build around defensively. Just need a coach who can...well... coach. 

Neal was laying out every ball carrier in his field of vision pre injury. I can understand why he's hesitant to do that now but...

Despite the penalty, I like seeing that from Hawkins today

I have to laugh at folks who try to put a positive spin on our personnel.    Sure, defensive coaching and scheme is certainly very suspect, but what is an absolute is that our defensive personnel is not talented.   OP is totally correct.  We've busted too many times on defensive picks.   

Garrett is the only stud on on our defense.

Our defense has sucked ever since Quinn has been coach...he was supposed to change all that.

And I'll say it, I think Deion Jones is overrated by fans.  

53 minutes ago, lymond said:

I have to laugh at folks who try to put a positive spin on our personnel.    Sure, defensive coaching and scheme is certainly very suspect, but what is an absolute is that our defensive personnel is not talented.   OP is totally correct.  We've busted too many times on defensive picks.   

Garrett is the only stud on on our defense.

Our defense has sucked ever since Quinn has been coach...he was supposed to change all that.

And I'll say it, I think Deion Jones is overrated by fans.  

Grady and Debo make the same  amount of impact plays a game