This one was on injuries today....but DQ is out of passes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope. Not buying it. You should be able to hold a 4th quarter 3 possession lead with ANY professional football players. 

I agree that injuries played a big part and under different circumstance I'd give them that pass but given this teams history, I can't. Even with those injuries, you should be able to hold a 16 point

I'm sorry I am not laughing but its called "depth" and scouts! The Patriots had almost half of their defense opt out and have Cam at QB and they are 2-1. Now with that said who is the one finding pers

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TX Falcon said:

I'm sorry I am not laughing but its called "depth" and scouts! The Patriots had almost half of their defense opt out and have Cam at QB and they are 2-1. Now with that said who is the one finding personnel to replace the starters if they go down. Remember this is the NFL, next man up!

Truth.  The O and Ryan are blowing these leads.  No, it is not all on Ryan, but as the leader of the offense he will take the blame.  Our offense sit back on leads and stop playing how they play normally and start doing dumb crap.  It has been that way since the loss in the Superbowl.  I am actually please at how the defense hung in there with all second teamers...only Fowler(bad wheel), Oliver(suspect) and Neal were in there full time.

We built these leads with the same people that pissed them away. If it were injuries we never would have had leads, we would have been blown out. But we had leads, BIG leads late in the game. We were good enough to build leads without all those guys. What happened? 

It’s all coaching and leadership, or lack of it. 

Harry Douglas addressed the injury excuse by saying first, the every team in the NFL has injuries, and second, that these subs filling in were good enough to make an NFL roster so they should be good enough to fill the position. And if they aren’t good enough to fill in the position then it’s a talent evaluation/acquisition problem.