This one was on injuries today....but DQ is out of passes

Atl Falcon

I’ve never seen so many injuries on one team within a week’s time. Y’all can go ahead and flame or laugh but not sure what coaching can do when a team loses half its starters. I hope someone will agree. Yep we’re all mad and emotional and sick and tired of losing and blowing big leads but unlike last week this one was different to me. Ive never seen a team SNAKE BIT like the Falcons. Barring a miraculous turn around it’s still time for change but idk about a complete blow up. IDK know the answers and it’s hard to be a Falcons fan right now, but I’ve been one since 75 and just hope I’m here to see the turn around and a Lombardi one day.

The pain is real!!!!! Go ahead and flame me and vent all you want I feel your pain.

8 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’ve never seen so many injuries on one team within a week’s time. Y’all can go ahead and flame or laugh but not sure what coaching can do when a team loses half its starters. I hope someone will agree. Yep we’re all mad and emotional and sick and tired of losing and blowing big leads but unlike last week this one was different to me. Ive never seen a team SNAKE BIT like the Falcons. Barring a miraculous turn around it’s still time for change but idk about a complete blow up. IDK know the answers and it’s hard to be a Falcons fan right now, but I’ve been one since 75 and just hope I’m here to see the turn around and a Lombardi one day.

The pain is real!!!!! Go ahead and flame me and vent all you want I feel your pain.

I'm sorry I am not laughing but its called "depth" and scouts! The Patriots had almost half of their defense opt out and have Cam at QB and they are 2-1. Now with that said who is the one finding personnel to replace the starters if they go down. Remember this is the NFL, next man up!

It's hard to look at this team and not be upset. Literally could be 2-1 even with the injuries. Even if the defense is bleeding with injuries, the offense should be closing these games out. Hoping for a turnaround just for the players sake, and at least try to make a run this year, but something's gotta give here. I'm frustrated at the way the last 2 weeks have turned out. I mean we're practically playing our 3rd/4th string guys and still getting out to significant leads up until the 4th qtr only to blow them last minute.

Just now, TX Falcon said:

I'm sorry I am not laughing but its called "depth" and scouts! The Patriots had almost half of their defense opt out and have Cam at QB and they are 2-1. Now with that said who is the one finding personnel to replace the starters if they go down. Remember this is the NFL, next man up!

I hear ya but at least the Patriots had some time to prepare. But you have a great point about depth and it’s been a problem for long time and so has the defense

Injuries levels were absurd. We were running with only one receiver out there for awhile. On defense we saw some of our rookies show up and honestly they didn't look too bad considering the situation they were put in. 

All that said the team has mental blocks that are keeping it from finishing. What fixes that, coaching changes, player changes, whatever, is up in the air. Either way a change of direction would be huge.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Injuries levels were absurd. We were running with only one receiver out there for awhile. On defense we saw some of our rookies show up and honestly they didn't look too bad considering the situation they were put in. 

All that said the team has mental blocks that are keeping it from finishing. What fixes that, coaching changes, player changes, whatever, is up in the air. Either way a change of direction would be huge.

Your right and it all ends with one statement. The Falcons need a change to move tis team in a different direction.

And let the excuses begin!.... like a bad ground hog day movie... here the come.  Lets rationalize the 4th quarter choke...if your married to this team there are very few orgasms...  they cannot keep it up for four quarters... A bad case of *****ile  dysfunction . Premature ejock and elation... Haaaaaaaa there are no more excuses...  these guys were laying down to get out of the game cause the did not want the embarrassment of blowing another game in the 4th....

ATL... Dedicated to finding new and creative ways of losing in the 4th quarter.

All Time Losers.....  I got no respect left.

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Your right and it all ends with one statement. The Falcons need a change to move tis team in a different direction.

I just posted this elsewhere but they look like the mid 90s Broncos. Talented DC who couldn't put it together as an HC in Wade Phillips is fired. Mike Shanahan comes in builds a WCO for their vet HOF QB, draft Terrell Davis to anchor the offense, shift the defense, win two super bowls.

Just now, TX Falcon said:

They bloody changed most the team this off season... haaaaa I love it.... just say it.  They suk at football. McKay on down.... way past their their expiration dates.

No more excuses...

ATL All Time Losers....  I got no more respect left and I am sure not making excuses for this crew of misfits.