Matt's look on the sideline after the pick.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you think this fanbase (who’ve been emotionally crushed and publicly humiliated for 50+ years) feels abt this team??   How should a fan base feel about a team whose best moments have been nothi

He is crying cause he has to wear a jersey that has All Time Loser abbreviated in huge red letters on his chest...

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

I hate this fanbase. 

How do you think this fanbase (who’ve been emotionally crushed and publicly humiliated for 50+ years) feels abt this team??   How should a fan base feel about a team whose best moments have been nothing but making ***** of themselves on a national scale??  We’ve been to 2 SBs.  1998 our “man of the year” gets busted for soliciting a prostitute, keeping team/staff up all night and 2017 we blow the biggest lead in SB history!!!   That is what this franchise has given this city, state and fanbase for 50+ of their support and hard earned dollars.  Now please tell me why we should not be sick and ****in tired or one reason why we do not have a right to expect some “give a ****” from this organization”????  Hate if you will but you have no right to hate these fans.  In fact the real question is “why we’ve tolerated it for so long”???  

27 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

How do you think this fanbase (who’ve been emotionally crushed and publicly humiliated for 50+ years) feels abt this team??   How should a fan base feel about a team whose best moments have been nothing but making ***** of themselves on a national scale??  We’ve been to 2 SBs.  1998 our “man of the year” gets busted for soliciting a prostitute, keeping team/staff up all night and 2017 we blow the biggest lead in SB history!!!   That is what this franchise has given this city, state and fanbase for 50+ of their support and hard earned dollars.  Now please tell me why we should not be sick and ****in tired or one reason why we do not have a right to expect some “give a ****” from this organization”????  Hate if you will but you have no right to hate these fans.  In fact the real question is “why we’ve tolerated it for so long”???  

Ever heard of it being just a game?  Don't you got other things in life you can put more of your focus on instead of a some game and some team that apparently will forever let you down? 

Edited by dawgsjw
34 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I may be wrong but I think why he said that is because of the fans poking fun of Ryan letting his emotions out. Here is our starting qb visibly disturbed at how he thinks he's failing his team and the fans. It's eating at him. But I may be misinterpreting his statement. 

3 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

Ever heard of it being just a game?  Don't you got other things in life you can put more of your focus on instead of a some game and some team that apparently will forever let you down? 

That’s implicitly a part of sane living but no customer of any product should be expected to accept this **** can of a franchises garbage.   We all have a right to voice our opinion good/bad and to expect a better product.  Som folks here act as though it’s a sacred cow that cannot be criticized.  Truth is, those are the folks who probably either need to get another hobby or quit worrying so much when others “tell the truth” bc this franchise has sucked dog for the majority of its existence and surfaced a few times to inflict immeasurable embarrassment to those who’ve held themselves out as fans by spending their time $.   So, yeah it’s only a game, it won’t effect my family and/or life thankfully but I’d appreciate a chance to spend my time and $ (as would many others here) supporting an org who holds itself accountable to its customers for the product it delivers. As I’ve said before, when any co. fails to deliver its customers have a right to voice their concerns. Only companies w ill intent frown upon negative customer feedback.  

1 minute ago, Norwood all the way! said:

I may be wrong but I think why he said that is because of the fans poking fun of Ryan letting his emotions out. Here is our starting qb visibly disturbed at how he thinks he's failing his team and the fans. It's eating at him. But I may be misinterpreting his statement. 

If that is case I was wrong.  I have no prblm w Ryan upset.  He should be!  Frankly he needs to be more vocal.  The man has every right!

1 minute ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

If that is case I was wrong.  I have no prblm w Ryan upset.  He should be!  Frankly he needs to be more vocal.  The man has every right!

I hope he's at least vocal behind closed doors. I can't imagine he's not with this trainwreck of a team. He's not the kind of person to throw coaches/players under the bus in public

2 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

I hope he's at least vocal behind closed doors. I can't imagine he's not with this trainwreck of a team. He's not the kind of person to throw coaches/players under the bus in public

I am sure he is saying what needs said behind closed doors. Some folks just can’t comprehend the idea of not throwing their teammates under he bus to the media. And then the moment he did the same folks would say how dare he...

46 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Its about Ryan. Thats why he upset...