• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole "we're a good team" BS cracks me up. You are what your record says you are.

Another bad record!  

I rarely show anger in my posts, but these guys can all blow it out their ***.   It’s a sham.  Coach screws up, players say they have his back, front office cites the clubhouse as the reason to not make changes.  Everyone wins except Blank and the fans, who keep getting fleeced in this con. 

Just now, dapanch420 said:

same crap happened in 2015 when we lost 5 in a row and we still ended up losing the next game.

After that 2015 season, DQ ran a tough camp to get those guys in sync with the WCO. I remember Matt playing well into the second quarter of the first preseason game and into the second half of the 2nd. I was surprised and pleased since I'm a guy that believes in playing the starters in preseason. We saw how the 2016 season played out. Since then, it's been nursery school in camp.

Just now, slider said:

After that 2015 season, DQ ran a tough camp to get those guys in sync with the WCO. I remember Matt playing well into the second quarter of the first preseason game and into the second half of the 2nd. I was surprised and pleased since I'm a guy that believes in playing the starters in preseason. We saw how the 2016 season played out. Since then, it's been nursery school in camp.

yup i remember how excitd matt was leading up to that season.  

Just now, Rings said:

I’d put money we win that game.  Anytime we play horrible and lose to a team we should have beat and then play a team we have no business beating, we somehow win.  Every time.  It doesn’t make any sense.

I agree. If you fire DQ now, maybe that win in GB that they would've gotten anyway can be attributed to the change in HC and maybe it will break the mental slump enough to spur them on for the final 12.

Ive been DVR ring since 2016 Super Bowl to spend time with family and such as to not ruin my day. 

This will be the first time since i was a toddler not watching a Falcon game. Not doing it this time. 

Man its a hobby that Ive had for ever.... just cant bring myself to watch for FIRST TIME ever.

Full disclosure tho I had zero confidance with Takk and Fowler out/hobbled

1 minute ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I mean WTH... does Dan Quinn dig up dirt on these guys before he brings them in and blackmails them with it? He is the reason why this team sucks more than Vanessa Del Rio on steroids and they still defend him?

Any HC that turns a practice into a dance contest is gonna be popular with the players. It's folly to believe that your players liking you will have any impact on winning when they start getting punched in the mouth. Being prepared enough that you can tell you're better than the other team and you can tell the other team knows it too has the biggest impact on winning. The rest is just fluff.