Reasons to be optimistic...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The team has done a lot of good things and should be able to close out games. It's a mental thing that they need to deal with but it isn't happening.

I am optimistic because we are one day closer to the end of Quinn as our HC .

Reasons to be optimistic?    1. The liquor store is open 7 days a week In GA!!! 

Posted Images

Please.....for the love of all that’s holy.....pls let this thread die!!  There is nothing truly positive about this org rt now.  Things could change quickly w strategic and proactive changes in leadership but the RM/TD braintrust aren’t gonna be getting it done.  Need an experienced and highly successful (aka Lombardi toting) NFL exec in the house to oversee the pruning and replenishing of this rotten coaching tree. 

9 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Please.....for the love of all that’s holy.....pls let this thread die!!  There is nothing truly positive about this org rt now.  Things could change quickly w strategic and proactive changes in leadership but the RM/TD braintrust aren’t gonna be getting it done.  Need an experienced and highly successful (aka Lombardi toting) NFL exec in the house to oversee the pruning and replenishing of this rotten coaching tree. 

I wish that I could argue with this, but anyone with a brain cannot.

Edited by Boise Falcon Fan
Grammar
15 hours ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

I think I can safely say that the main reason we're all so p*$$ed off, is because the Falcons do have a lot of talent, and they're blowing everything.  The players "love" Quinn.  THAT is the problem.  These guys need discipline.  Somebody even as nuts as Ditka or Coughlin.  They need their A$($S kicked.

Seriously - what do y'all think our record would be if Belichick was coach right now?

I'm not sure that kind of coach can thrive in today's world. These kids are coddled, and are soft. A hard *** coach would catch all kinds of social media ****, and the players would probably mutiny. 

It is a player's league now, and although they do need more discipline, it is becoming harder to give said discipline in today's NFL.

11 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I wish that I could argue with this, but anyone with a brain cannot not.

It’s really a sad time for an org that stood on the razors edge of something special In LI.  I think AB just has to come to grips with the hard truth.....that team was carried by a historical offense and had some defensive luck re turnovers but basically the day Shannahan and all his assistants walked out, so too, did the real architect of the LI run.  Yes, he and the HC not being willing or smart enough to override him cost us the game but make no mistake.....he was the team ID that carried us to that point.  DQ rode the guys coattails to an undeserved reverence in this owners heart!  It was never DQ.....never.  Sadly it’s taken until last year to prove that and AB still held on.  I think AB knows.  I thinks he is grieving a hard realization/decision, like burying a loved one, but after he has time to fully process what he’s seen may begin to move swiftly.  I pray so.  This is to noones benefit at all!!

Edited by BUBBASBEANS
10 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I'm not sure that kind of coach can thrive in today's world. These kids are coddled, and are soft. A hard *** coach would catch all kinds of social media ****, and the players would probably mutiny. 

It is a player's league now, and although they do need more discipline, it is becoming harder to give said discipline in today's NFL.

This may be a valid point of course it seems belicheck is doing ok.  Although I think he’s prty smart about how he approaches each player differently.  Eg cam vs Tom.  

6 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Sadly, I think you're right.  It's too bad.  I can't think of a team like the Falcons that deserves more of a stiff foot up their a$$es...

Edited by Sell The Team, Art