Let Morris finish out the year

He's been effective on 3rd down while Ulbrich has had his hat handed to him on 1st and 2nd downs.

Why the **** we have 2 DC calling different downs is Quinning I guess

This year is f up anyway with the virus.

Get rid of Koetter and let Knapp be the OC and let Morris be the interim HC/DC you get a free look at Morris as a HC with this talent and it gives you plenty of time to find your new staff if necessary.

Quinn had said before the year that Ulbrich is the assistant head coach and would take over if Quinn left because of COVID.

Of course that's up to McKay to decide if they fire Quinn, but they have trained Ulbrich for the job. 

Frankly after watching this team in the 4th quarter today, even the coaching staff looks dead in the water. They have zero fire down the stretch. They look like they are watching a wound bleed hoping it runs out of blood before they have to deal with it.

Just now, Jesus said:

Quinn had said before the year that Ulbrich is the assistant head coach and would take over if Quinn left because of COVID.

Of course that's up to McKay to decide if they fire Quinn, but they have trained Ulbrich for the job. 

Frankly after watching this team in the 4th quarter today, even the coaching staff looks dead in the water. They have zero fire down the stretch. They look like they are watching a wound bleed hoping it runs out of blood before they have to deal with it.

My first vote was Ulbrich as well but my goodness his calls are terrible. I agree no one on this staff looks good but Morris did get results last year and maybe getting Quinn out of the building he could do it again. /shrug

1 minute ago, Xfactor said:

My first vote was Ulbrich as well but my goodness his calls are terrible. I agree no one on this staff looks good but Morris did get results last year and maybe getting Quinn out of the building he could do it again. /shrug

If Ulbrich or Morris takes over as HC then the other must become DC. None of this sharing ****. 

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Wet good analysis.  None are worthy of the opportunity but I’d say draw straws and let’s get on with it.  Atmosphere has to be changed!!

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Dude they’re ducking lol