Jump to content

Bringing it back #TankforTrevor


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope we do not get Trevor. Overrated and overhyped. Do not want.

0-3 Offense is a no show when we need them  most and if defense is just blowing in the wind! Well lets keep this losing feeling going and see if we can get Trevor Lawrence 

People just like him because he’s big. In big moments he’s been bailed out by his defense, running game, and WRs. And last year when they didn’t bail him out vs LSU, he looked awful.  Dude has pl

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

I sincerely hope we do not get Trevor. Overrated and overhyped. Do not want.

 

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

I'm sure the college QB with no experience is going to light it up with Brandon Powell and Christian Blake.

 

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Please God no... he’s not as good as people make him out to be. Stop falling in love with QBs solely based on their size. 

 

1 hour ago, Wjcorner said:

This board doesn’t sway my opinion one way or the other. ****, I don’t think we should draft a QB with Ryan contract on the books since it negates the advantage of building a team around a, hopefully, good QB. But if a rookie was just as bad as Ryan with these weapons, you’d at least have the hope we can build a better team around him, as he gets better, without a top 10 QB contract on the books. 

 

50 minutes ago, Akod2017 said:

I’m not done with Ryan. If a QB is drafted to learn under him I’m perfectly fine with that.

 

 

 

47 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

**** no to Lawerence.  He is not a very good football player.

I hate to jump in  late......but....

I see some of you would rather have Fields are Lawrence, Some of you are still behind the most expensive loser in the league. 

Bottom Line, Its time......

The issue at this point is the demand for Ryan will decrease and the supply is great in next years draft

So with a franchise such as this, with Arthur Blank being a Matt Ryan Loyalist.....Toiling in Obscurity is the Falcons destiny

You Pro-Ryan fans have nothing to fear, Losing is in the books for another decade, because Arthur Blank IS, YOU, he loves losing just like you guys do

If they don't trade Matt Ryan this year, they never will, Even if we get the number one pick, they won't move on from this guy, because he does everything right, but win......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, the baptist said:

 

 

 

 

 

I hate to jump in  late......but....

I see some of you would rather have Fields are Lawrence, Some of you are still behind the most expensive loser in the league. 

Bottom Line, Its time......

The issue at this point is the demand for Ryan will decrease and the supply is great in next years draft

So with a franchise such as this, with Arthur Blank being a Matt Ryan Loyalist.....Toiling in Obscurity is the Falcons destiny

You Pro-Ryan fans have nothing to fear, Losing is in the books for another decade, because Arthur Blank IS, YOU, he loves losing just like you guys do

If they don't trade Matt Ryan this year, they never will, Even if we get the number one pick, they won't move on from this guy, because he does everything right, but win......

I'm not pro ryan or fields. I also dont like Lawrence. Know who you're speaking with before you quote them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The difference between you and me, I'm not trying to and still made more sense than you...and you were trying. Now, address someone else with your incoherence. Grown folks are talking.

It's fine but had Quinnen Williams had gotten to the QB enough then he would not have had 3TDs in the game. Grown folks get taught new lessons all the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TX Falcon said:

It's fine but had Quinnen Williams had gotten to the QB enough then he would not have had 3TDs in the game. Grown folks get taught new lessons all the time

What does Quinnen Williams have to do with Trevor being overrated, or are you using two accounts and forgetting which is which. It happens all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...