Bringing it back #TankforTrevor

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope we do not get Trevor. Overrated and overhyped. Do not want.

0-3 Offense is a no show when we need them  most and if defense is just blowing in the wind! Well lets keep this losing feeling going and see if we can get Trevor Lawrence 

People just like him because he’s big. In big moments he’s been bailed out by his defense, running game, and WRs. And last year when they didn’t bail him out vs LSU, he looked awful.  Dude has pl

Unfortunately, with these injuries, the Falcons will have that pick.

I wish no misfortune just to get that pick.

I knew other organizations were trading players away just to "tank" for Trevor. I knew, a team that people did not expect, would actually have a good chance at that pick.

Even if The Falcons end-up with the #3, they should trade-up to #1.

There are no Chase Young level defenders in The 2021 NFL Draft.

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

It’s a fallacy.  He plays against weak competition every week.  When he does play against top tier opponents, he fails.  He isn’t a very good football player.

Wait tell me how many losses does he have as a starter?? 1 So he had to beat some competition some where

28 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

If the replacement is Trevor Lawrence? Yes.  I still have no idea why people are hyping him up as a generational talent. He’s good but not that good. 

If the replacement is Justin Fields? I might be okay with it. 

I love Fields but to say Trevor is overrated is dumb #1 high school QB wins the championship 1st year starting only lost one game to a stacked LSU team who the whole team is pretty much nfl players he’s just under a microscope so he gets judged harder than most But he’s Peyton Manning i believe he’s can’t miss but if we can draft Fields or Trey Lance I’m all in 

1 minute ago, NWFALCON said:

Do you guys not understand how dead money works??

Ryan is going to still be here. Probably much like Rodgers and the Packers' rookie QB.

Either that, or The Falcons are going to making redundant picks at OT and DE.

If The Falcons select to OT from Oregon for Matt, then they will have "dead money" from releasing Jake Matthews..Just less of it.

They will have to hire a Shananan assistant to be HC for Ryan to succeed here. Their O-Line cannot run the ball without Shanahan. They cannot pas-protect to give Ryan the chance to perfect his deep throws-without Shanahan's scheme.

They cannot "Take-it-easy" with a lead and settle for field-goals.

Matt took a massive shot today.

Something has to give.

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Trevor Lawrence was 20-42 347 with 3TDs so RRROOOLLL tide

And I'll say it again. Stats are meaningless if you know what you're watching. It was mostly defense and a run game. Dilfer scored too. Does that make him awesome? This is called QB Sucking. Dude was nearly 50%, so yeah, Roll ******* Tide!

Just now, Knight of God said:

And I'll say it again. Stats are meaningless if you know what you're watching. It was mostly defense and a run game. Dilfer scored too. Does that make him awesome? This is called QB Sucking. 

Poor guy blinded by the roll tide. Defense was also playing while the young man tossed those passes. Man that's kinda like Matt Ryan hmmmm imagine that

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Poor guy blinded by the roll tide. Defense was also playing while the young man tossed those passes. Man that's kinda like Matt Ryan hmmmm imagine that

No, you're blinded by not knowing what you're talking about. Let's talk about last year against LSU with a depleted d-line. Yeah. Sit down.