Bringing it back #TankforTrevor

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope we do not get Trevor. Overrated and overhyped. Do not want.

0-3 Offense is a no show when we need them  most and if defense is just blowing in the wind! Well lets keep this losing feeling going and see if we can get Trevor Lawrence 

People just like him because he’s big. In big moments he’s been bailed out by his defense, running game, and WRs. And last year when they didn’t bail him out vs LSU, he looked awful.  Dude has pl

Just now, Knight of God said:

I sincerely hope we do not get Trevor. Overrated and overhyped. Do not want.

People just like him because he’s big. In big moments he’s been bailed out by his defense, running game, and WRs. And last year when they didn’t bail him out vs LSU, he looked awful. 

Dude has played in such a weak conference that it would be sad if he didn’t put up big numbers 

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

People just like him because he’s big. In big moments he’s been bailed out by his defense, running game, and WRs. And last year when they didn’t bail him out vs LSU, he looked awful. 

Dude has played in such a weak conference that it would be sad if he didn’t put up big numbers 

Do you really want to miss a chance at the new Ryan replacement?

Just now, Jesus said:

So you think the team goes ahead loses out and drafts this guy, he struggles and this board isn't alive with trade him treads the same day?

This board doesn’t sway my opinion one way or the other. ****, I don’t think we should draft a QB with Ryan contract on the books since it negates the advantage of building a team around a, hopefully, good QB. But if a rookie was just as bad as Ryan with these weapons, you’d at least have the hope we can build a better team around him, as he gets better, without a top 10 QB contract on the books.