Let's Celebrate!

6 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Shut up. You don’t ever celebrate your team losing for any reason.

I do whatever the **** i want.

Been a fan of this team for over 30 years. 90% of us said bringing him back was a waste of a season. So **** yes, I'll celebrate this team curing the cancer that has embedded itself inside of it.

You can get mad and sulk at the team doing,, yet again, what he allowed to become a part of it's DNA. I'll celebrate that he's now closer than ever to being gone.

Edited by Snafu
1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Been a fan of this team for over 30 years. 90% of us said bringing him back was a waste of a season. So **** yes, I'll celebrate this team curing the cancer that has embedded itself inside of it.

Woo... 30 whole years?  47 here.  Go ahead and celebrate if you like.  Just confirms to everyone else you’re an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

You can get mad and sulk at the team doing,, yet again, what he allowed to become a part of it's DNA. I'll celebrate that he's now closer than ever to being gone.

Frankly......I’m doing the worm while typing this!!  I’m down w ***** football!!!!

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Surely, this one cant be ignored.

Rather than be upset, I choose to be happy that Quinn just secured his own demise.

Same here I actually chuckled at the end of the game and just tuned in 4th qtr when they up just to see how they are going to loose it this week. It was a glorious.

10 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Woo... 30 whole years?  47 here.  Go ahead and celebrate if you like.  Just confirms to everyone else you’re an idiot.

I'm an idiot because rather than getting upset over this team blowing another double digit lead in the 4th, I choose to look on the bright side and see that we are now closer than ever to getting rid of the man that has created the team mentality that has allowed it to propogate?

Sounds like this idiot understands that these problems go beyond this one game, and that this one loss could be more helpful than hurtful moving forward into the future.

P.S.

You can Staple my Documents, for starting the name calling, ya *****-canoe.

Edited by Snafu
5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I'm an idiot because rather than getting upset over this team blowing another double digit lead in the 4th, I choose to look on the bright side and see that we are now closer than ever to getting rid of the man that has created the team mentality that has allowed it to propogate?

Sounds like this idiot understands that these problems go beyond this one game, and that this one loss could be more helpful than hurtful moving forward into the future.

P.S.

You can Staple my Documents, for starting the name calling, ya *****-canoe.

If you’ve been a fan for as long as you say (which is highly unlikely), then you know good and well Blank isn’t firing anyone until at least the bye and more likely not until end of season.  So keep hoping you scabbed  over ****.

9 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

If you’ve been a fan for as long as you say (which is highly unlikely), then you know good and well Blank isn’t firing anyone until at least the bye and more likely not until end of season.  So keep hoping you scabbed  over ****.

You should have ended up on the couch.