Jump to content

How can Quinn NOT be fired by Tomorrow?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were up 26-10 in the 4th QTR, The defense blew it again and Quinn is SUPPOSED to be a Defensive Genius

Hello Blank, this is not getting any better, Quinn should have been fired after 28-3, TD needs to go as well

Quinn is responsible for all of that.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Not reallly. Defense has taken a lot of fan abuse and rightfully so, but the offense let us down. You can't expect your defense to keep coming back after 3 n outs late in the game

A 45 yard qb run. Too many out of position plays. They had their part in the fiasco. Were it not for 1 questionable reversal and one rightful reversal, the Bears would have been closer sooner. 

Edited by dothan_birdman
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hingle McCringleberry said:

I get what you are saying. And you are correct. Im just saying, he wouldnt have to start right away. He would be helped with ridley and jones starting right away.

I would still try and trade Ryan if we took a new QB. It is just an unneeded circus to have a top QB and a number 1 overall pick on the team together, especially if you’re going for an image change.

 A team will find a way to make it worth it to get a franchise QB. Not sure if you can do anything towards the cap in a trade, like the other team absorbing cap hit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dothan_birdman said:

A 45 yard qb run. Too many out of position plays. They had their part in the fiasco. Were it not for 1 questionable reversal and one rightful reversal, the Bears would have been closer sooner. 

That 45 run was a fluke play. The offense lost this game period. Fire Quinn IDC, but put the loss today where it belongs

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

What?

Protect the Shame

Do not perform on Monday Night. We'll be made fun of; I suppose to go forward and transfer the franchise to another town.
 

Yeah, sorry, what I meant to state is I think we hold Super Bowl level capability. But I consider our mental errors are a linear outcome of the administration.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

That 45 run was a fluke play. The offense lost this game period. Fire Quinn IDC, but put the loss today where it belongs

Bears left at least 17 points on the field. Overthrown wide open deep ball, dropped TD in endzone and the missed FG. Our Defense got lucky that Chicago blew it on several opportunities, or they would have blown us out.

Edited by Snafu
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Bears left 17 points on the field. Overthrown wide open deep ball, dropped TD in endzone and the missed FG. Our Defense got lucky that Chicago blew it on several opportunities, or they would have blown us out.

Defense gave that offense enough times to put that game away. Your acting like the defense did absolutely nothing. Offense blew it today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Defense gave that offense enough times to put that game away. Your acting like the defense did absolutely nothing. Offense blew it today.

No doubt, offense really sucked. But the defense was fortunate to now allow 47 points today. Neither side is playoff caliber.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

That 45 run was a fluke play. The offense lost this game period. Fire Quinn IDC, but put the loss today where it belongs

You are one stubborn fella. Lol. To each his own. I’m saying the defense deserves a share. The offense deserves a share. ST deserves a share. Coaches deserve a share. They all had failings. And fluke plays count. We should know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This team has no confidence that they can win. Instead, they make losing plays that 3-6 win teams do.

From the dropped pass on 3rd down which would've extended a drive while up 16, to Koo shanking extra points and field goals, to opposing receivers being left wide open on 4th down, to inexplicably passing the ball three straight times while leading with four minutes left, this has all the makings of not only being the end of Dan Quinn's run here but also sadly being the end of the Matt Ryan/Julio Jones era as well. They essentially wasted the primes of two potential HOFers with this ineptitude.

So all I'll say is in the words of Anorak the All-Knowing, let the hunt for the Justin Fields/Trevor Lawrence Easter egg begin...

Edited by ratesforless
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dothan_birdman said:

You are one stubborn fella. Lol. To each his own. I’m saying the defense deserves a share. The offense deserves a share. ST deserves a share. Coaches deserve a share. They all had failings. And fluke plays count. We should know. 

 

5 minutes ago, dothan_birdman said:

You are one stubborn fella. Lol. To each his own. I’m saying the defense deserves a share. The offense deserves a share. ST deserves a share. Coaches deserve a share. They all had failings. And fluke plays count. We should know. 

 

2 minutes ago, The Daywalker said:

Yeah again on the defense!

26-10 going into the 4th qtr.

Look at the offensive possessions for Atlanta and get back to me. How much clock did the offense run off on the 4th?

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

He may, but today wasn't on Quinn.  That was OC, kicking game, and QB.

He'll likely get fired though.

What?  

It is Quinn.  He is the moron that put this staff together.  He is the moron that does not delineate responsibilities.  He is the moron that has made dozens of bone-headed game-time decisions.  He is the moron that thinks football is the same as boxing.  He is the moron that hired Koetter to run Shanny's offense.  He is the moron that mentored and develop this defense.

For crying out loud.  How can anyone make excuses for Dan Quinn? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

 

 

26-10 going into the 4th qtr.

Look at the offensive possessions for Atlanta and get back to me. How much clock did the offense run off on the 4th?

Yes. The offense is at fault. The defense FAILED to stop the Bears from scoring. It’s a team game. Hence all facets. It wasn’t one fluke play or one dumb call. It was a lot of that. From all sides. Sheesh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have felt that last season and this season, our defense went down when the NFL started coming out with more rules restricting the defensive hitting......I think those rules impacted the way the Falcons defense had been built.  Defensive Backs that are hitters but less coverage capable have now become handicapped thus hurting the team more than helping. Our team speed with aggressive hitting is no longer there.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, etherdome said:

What?  

It is Quinn.  He is the moron that put this staff together.  He is the moron that does not delineate responsibilities.  He is the moron that has made dozens of bone-headed game-time decisions.  He is the moron that thinks football is the same as boxing.  He is the moron that hired Koetter to run Shanny's offense.  He is the moron that mentored and develop this defense.

For crying out loud.  How can anyone make excuses for Dan Quinn? 

No excuses made. Today's loss wasn't on Quinn. He doesn't kick, throw passes or call offensive plays.

Offense stunk it up in the 4th. If he gets fired it's because of prior instances, not today.

Offensive execution was inexcusable in the 4th.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haaaaaaaa Fire Dan Quinn. Should have canned him last year.  I said it then and got all sorts of grief about it.  Haaaaaaaaaa wasted a year and a half.   Start with McKay and work down.  All their expiration dates are way expired. 

Every year I hear the same tired crap how TD and DQ are making these genius moves in off season.... how great the team is going to be.... a lot of pure BS.... over and over... year after year... they wasted Ryans and Julio's career...  haaaaaa they wasted my life.  WTH is the excuse now. 

I see the team is winning. I step away... then look at the final score and WAAAAATHHEEEFFFFFUUUUCCCCK!

ATL... All Time Losers... that is the legacy.  Sorry sack of crap.  I got no respect left to give... HOW CAN YOU ALL KEEP BLOWING A HEALTHY LEAD?  What is the new excuse?  The dog ate my playbook... if we had a playbook.

Every year:

We never have decent cap space.... it seems we are always rebuilding... even when we are maintaining "Continuity".  You all bought that line of horse sheeet.  continuity... I said it last year.... pink slips... have a pink slip party.  You want respect back... have TD and DQ actually wear frilly pink slips on the sidline next game!.

Pink slip paaaaaarty!

ATL... You know what it means!

Goooooo ATL!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...