How can Quinn NOT be fired by Tomorrow?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were up 26-10 in the 4th QTR, The defense blew it again and Quinn is SUPPOSED to be a Defensive Genius

Hello Blank, this is not getting any better, Quinn should have been fired after 28-3, TD needs to go as well

Quinn is responsible for all of that.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

He did more than threw a pick. He was bad in the 4th and Koetter was worse. I'm not defending Quinn from being fired but this loss wasn't on him

It’s still on him. He needs to tell DK to run the **** ball if DK is the one getting pass happy. When you’re the head coach, it’s on you..

Quinn has blamed all COs during his tenture...replaced em all!! this team flats out sux and its on him!! time for him to go!! all his hires have sucked except Kyle and the assts he brought with him...ie Bobby Turner, etc.  he's failed to put a competent staff together since then. it's waaaayyy past time now!!! 

4 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I think he was concussed after that head shot.

It was a nasty hit no doubt.

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

It’s still on him. He needs to tell DK to run the **** ball if DK is the one getting pass happy. When you’re the head coach, it’s on you..

If Quinn gets fired so be it, but Koetter called a stupid 4th qtr. I hope to gawd he is not made HC