Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Dont give a single **** that it doesn't have traditional audibles. Not one.

He had every opportunity to get the play calls, say **** that, call a huddle and tell Free that he was handing him that ball 3 times in a row. You can excuse it all you want, but everyone knows it's what he should have done.

He pisses off the OC that was no longer a part of the team. Who cares?

Captain hindsight strikes again!

But if we miss the FG, "Matt" shouldn't be settling for FGs, HE blew it!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I've supported the **** out of Ryan, but at some point a 36 year old, 13 year vet, former MVP QB has to stand up to the OC and tell him to quit being a ******* Moron. Matt should have been checking to run plays, screens and dump offs the entire 4th quarter. 

He did the same thing with Shanny in the Super Bowl. There was no excuse for him not to check to 3 straight runs and a FG. 

He has got to quit being an effing "Yes-Man" for the staff and do what he knows is right. And if he doesn't recognize that, he needs to go somewhere else.

Matt is the ultimate diplomat. He will never do that. 

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Why are we not running the ball? 26-10 lead and only 3 rushes in the 4th quarter?

Shades of the SB. Or worse. 

DQ ain't the problem tho. We just need a QB than can play D, not let his players get hurt, block on offense and call both sides of the ball; while overseeing it all like a HC is responsible for BECAUASE Matt should be able to do this. Every other QB does this! Lol

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Captain hindsight strikes again!

But if we miss the FG, "Matt" shouldn't be settling for FGs, HE blew it!

Call me Captain Hindsight all you want, but you know it's right.

Me, You, everyone else on these boards, My dog, my dead father and the ghost of vince Lombardi knew what we needed to do, and it didnt happen. Just like Seattle not running Lynch. If we missed the field goal, We soak another 2 minutes off the clock or force them to use all of their TO's anyway. We ran 3 times, and New England has no chance to win that game.

Just now, Snafu said:

Call me Captain Hindsight all you want, but you know it's right.

Me, You, everyone else on these boards, My dog, my dead father and the ghost of vince Lombardi knew what we needed to do, and it didnt happen. Just like Seattle not running Lynch. If we missed the field goal, We soak another 2 minutes off the clock or force them to use all of their TO's anyway. We ran 3 times, and New England has no chance to win that game.

Not 100% true but it cements your pain. I get it.

Although several other player and strategical errors led up to that situation and again you assume the FG is made.

Comedy of errors on that field but Ryan wasn't close to the problem.

Today, Matt made more mistakes than that game for sure. Still, doesn't excuse others or ignore the bigger issues.

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Not 100% true but it cements your pain. I get it.

Although several other player and strategical errors led up to that situation and again you assume the FG is made.

Comedy of errors on that field but Ryan wasn't close to the problem.

Today, Matt made more mistakes than that game for sure. Still, doesn't excuse others or ignore the bigger issues.

No doubt. Never intended for my arguments to sound as if I'm putting everything on Matt. He helps us WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than he's ever hurt us. I just have certain pre-snap expectations for Vet QB's of his caliber.

Sooooo....the defense was on the field the entire second half..... Mr hall of fame first ballet engineered next to nothing again in crunch time.........AGAIN!!!! His numbers don't tell the true story....no one outside of this state sees that cat as anything but a stat packer. He's not solely at fault but come on man.....some fans would rather covet stats than trophies. That D was gassed in the 4th quarter 3 and out over and over and over again......hall of fame defenses would be gassed with that amount of offensive incompetence.....the second half we seen what life is like without a receiver that some on this board thinks the team and Ryan can do without. If Ryan doesnt have an allstar cast and a great online and a top 3 defense I doubt he can hoist a trophy anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I can't stand Ryan, but hes not the problem. Dudes done his job.

Never said Ryan solely was the problem. What I’m trying to say is that he is not above criticism and isn’t the golden boy most people make him out to be. Defense, coaching, there’s plenty of blame to go around. Ryan deserves some of the blame too. 

9 minutes ago, cblack said:

If game manager is his job then I digress.

I prefer them. They aren't expected to take stupid risks and they kill the clock. Usually this brings more runs. This and a nasty defense is gold.

4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Never said Ryan solely was the problem. What I’m trying to say is that he is not above criticism and isn’t the golden boy most people make him out to be. Defense, coaching, there’s plenty of blame to go around. Ryan deserves some of the blame too. 

I blame him more than anyone when he sucks, but right now its not the case

Hey I played when I was a kid. One thing that remember is run the play that’s called. Other thing I remember is if you call audible and score the play caller is cool with that. 

Someone needs to man up and tell the upstairs and the sideline to shut up after kickoff. As bad as things seem, every player on the roster is good enough to be there. This is not a lack of speed, power, or ability. 

IMO Matt Ryan’s big fault is not having the huevos to punch Quinn in his stupid mouth. 

Too many on this board think it is a piece of cake to trade a veteran QB and draft a rookie QB without years of losing and change of QB's in between.

The very team we watched today is a great example - one week they are praising Trubisky as something great and a half later they are dumping him at the half in favor of a veteran QB.  Will Foles now be the Bears QB the rest of 2020?

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I prefer them. They aren't expected to take stupid risks and they kill the clock. Usually this brings more runs. This and a nasty defense is gold.

I blame him more than anyone when he sucks, but right now its not the case

Fair bro. What's dumb is the defense is half injured but Dirk and Dan are allergic to running the ball WHEN it matters.

8 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Read my post above guy 

I did read it. In your mind Matt Ryan has to be perfect every single game otherwise he needs to be replaced. Even when he has had a great game this coaching staff finds a way to blow it. I just find it funny that you think it's real easy to find a franchise QB. They grow on trees right? It's just like Madden right?

23 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

When your first move after today is making a thread to just go in on Ryan and anyone that supports him seemingly; when he isn't perfect but the team has bigger issues and these things are known as you say, then you should expect push back. 

It's so old just this Matt isn't perfect rant vs this belief most supporters think he is or something...why are we wasting time debating Matt?

DQ is a head coach failure. Period.

57 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Going 3 and 4 wide isn't they stopped the run and made us pass.

And yes, Z slowed up on one of the shots.

Hey, it's ok though I get it. Ryan needs to be perfect to ever have a shot.

Fundamentally flawed team and all we get is confirmation bias diggers.

In this game the defense, considering they are on the cheap side of the budget, played almost as well as I've ever seen them play till the consecutive 3 and outs for the rest of the fourth quarter broke them. He didn't need to be perfect for this game. He just had to complete a deep throw for a first down on any of those drives in the 4th. Of course keep making him seem like a victim. I would have agreed with you the first 2 but this one should have been pulled out by him if he even made a first down or 2.