Jump to content

Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!


Recommended Posts

This Team and this Fo all need to Grow the **** up! I have supported this Franchise for three decades and it just comes up with new and exciting ways to make it's fan base and city look silly. How in the **** can this much money be pumped into this much failure over and over again? The entire fan base needs to simply stop watching and supporting period.. In every way.. no team merchandise.. nothing! No more stadium funding! NOTHING>No contributions.. Ridiculous.. Stupid same ole ****..    I normally am so postivie but enough is enough and it AINT even Matt Ryan related.. Guy probably just don;t give a **** at this point and even he can see the writing is on the wall for his career.. Jesus what a turd of an organization. just pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, nomak said:

Answer my question... How big of a lead does Ryan have to get so the defense doesn't blow the game? 

How was the team constructed? How which side of the ball consumes the most cap space and has the most star talent?

They kept the bears held to 10 for almost all game. They even caused 2 interceptions which the choke job of our qb and offense only mustered 3 points. Then they went back to back to back to back 3 and out. They didn't eat any clock for our banged up defense to rest. 

Is Ryan paying you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I am not a troll or a fake fan, but if you want to believe that, have at it. I certainly would not be here on a message board and spending 3.5 hours watching a game. I have no energy to go back and forth about it and it doesn't change the 0-3 record of the Falcons. My fandom has no bearing on the sorry *** Falcons organization. You can debate back and forth, but it changes nothing. It's akin to debating a brick wall. We can do this all day. 

You must've missed this when I posted it, so I will quote myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadyRef said:

How was the team constructed? How which side of the ball consumes the most cap space and has the most star talent?

They kept the bears held to 10 for almost all game. They even caused 2 interceptions which the choke job of our qb and offense only mustered 3 points. Then they went back to back to back to back 3 and out. They didn't eat any clock for our banged up defense to rest. 

Is Ryan paying you? 

Answer my dayum question son... How big of a lead does Ryan need to give this worthless defense? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

I never mentioned last week's game. The defense was trash. I'm talking about this game. Stop moving goal posts. This was our chance to get the first win to break us out of this. Our elite qb has moments present themselves to deal this game and he couldn't connect on deep routes.

That has been my gripe with Ryan. When we play tough defenses you have to capitalize on moments. Z had his guy beat deep in the middle only for him to make another bad throw. This one was on Matt. Keep pointing everywhere else but tell others they are biased. 

I looked at the play to Z. He slowed up. Continue...

I love also how you attack "bias" over fundamental strategic flaws being the core issue. Falcons abandoned the run for no reason and there was plenty of blame to go around on offense.

And, the worst actual Ryan mistake of the game came after all of that. But throw the "bias" label yet dont want it staring at you in the mirror?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Is that Ryan’s fault too?

No.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about Hill's drop being Ryan's fault. I look at overall play, not nitpick instances, such as done here. He asked for one instance. I gave several because one instance is not indicative of the overall picture. This is why I gave several instances spread out over the entirety of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Ryan is far from perfect. But the lengths some of y’all will go to trash him is borderline impressive.

Defense allows 30 points 3 straight weeks. OL sucks. Play calling is trash. 

Sure you can find some issues with Ryan, but he’s fat and away NOT our biggest issue. When you put up over 25 points in your first 3 games and are 0-3, get that junk out of here. You can have your issues with Ryan, but he’s played well enough for us to be 2-1 or even 3-0. If you can’t see that, you have an issue with Ryan and I don’t know what to tell you

Im gonna go enjoy the rest of my day though. Falcons ain’t worth this much time and energy

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I looked at the play to Z. He slowed up. Continue...

I love also how you attack "bias" over fundamental strategic flaws being the core issue. Falcons abandoned the run for no reason and there was plenty of blame to go around on offense.

And, the worst actual Ryan mistake of the game came after all of that. But throw the "bias" label yet dont want it staring at you in the mirror?

Which play to z actually because there were 2 of them. The one where he beat his defender on the right side of the field only for Matt to over throw him or the deep middle possible touchdown? 

There was a drive where Dirk ran it twice and wanted to keep the chains moving by throwing on 3rd. Are you suggesting they should have run it on 3rd and long for the sake of eating the clock? They were loading up on us to stop the run dating Matt to beat us. The plays were there to be made.

Keep staring in your foggy mirror. It's good to not want to see what's there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Player    CP/ATT    YDS    TD    INT
Matt Ryan    19/38    238    1    1
 

 

 

33 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Not giving Matt Ryan a pass because there were some plays to be made in that 4th quarter that weren't but the play calling in that 4th quarter was downright horrible. The Falcons had a 26-10 lead and blew it in large part because the offense couldn't get any drives going. The Falcons final 4 possessions were punt, punt, punt, interception. The Falcons ran 13 plays on those 4 drives and 10 of them were passes. WTH???

This is why I don't put the loss on the defense today.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've supported the **** out of Ryan, but at some point a 36 year old, 13 year vet, former MVP QB has to stand up to the OC and tell him to quit being a ******* Moron. Matt should have been checking to run plays, screens and dump offs the entire 4th quarter. 

 

He did the same thing with Shanny in the Super Bowl. There was no excuse for him not to check to 3 straight runs and a FG. 

 

He has got to quit being an effing "Yes-Man" for the staff and do what he knows is right. And if he doesn't recognize that, he needs to go somewhere else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

Which play to z actually because there were 2 of them. The one where he beat his defender on the right side of the field only for Matt to over throw him or the deep middle possible touchdown? 

There was a drive where Dirk ran it twice and wanted to keep the chains moving by throwing on 3rd. Are you suggesting they should have run it on 3rd and long for the sake of eating the clock? They were loading up on us to stop the run dating Matt to beat us. The plays were there to be made.

Keep staring in your foggy mirror. It's good to not want to see what's there. 

Going 3 and 4 wide isn't they stopped the run and made us pass.

And yes, Z slowed up on one of the shots.

Hey, it's ok though I get it. Ryan needs to be perfect to ever have a shot.

Fundamentally flawed team and all we get is confirmation bias diggers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I've supported the **** out of Ryan, but at some point a 36 year old, 13 year vet, former MVP QB has to stand up to the OC and tell him to quit being a ******* Moron. Matt should have been checking to run plays, screens and dump offs the entire 4th quarter. 

 

He did the same thing with Shanny in the Super Bowl. There was no excuse for him not to check to 3 straight runs and a FG. 

 

He has got to quit being an effing "Yes-Man" for the staff and do what he knows is right. And if he doesn't recognize that, he needs to go somewhere else.

You realize Shanny's system doesn't have traditional audi... nope , it's ok.

Matt just needs to do the HC and OC job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You realize Shanny's system doesn't have traditional audi... nope , it's ok.

Matt just needs to do the HC and OC job.

Dont give a single **** that it doesn't have traditional audibles. Not one.

He had every opportunity to get the play calls, say **** that, call a huddle and tell Free that he was handing him that ball 3 times in a row. You can excuse it all you want, but everyone knows it's what he should have done.

He pisses off the OC that was no longer a part of the team. Who cares?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Player    CP/ATT    YDS    TD    INT
Matt Ryan    19/38    238    1    1
 

Please tell me how the $100mm Golden boy helped us in that game?

Bro, now I've seen it all.

Stats cant be used to support Ryan I thought?

"Just win" but they don't run the ball after having success with it? And every miss is somehow on Matt? Blocking failure, receiver drop or misran his route? All on Matt the stats prove it! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...