Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!

1 minute ago, UGABOZ said:

Lol so again why can he not finish games?

You're a UGA fan so football ignorance is in your DNA and for that I forgive you.  3 rushing plays in 4th quarter.  Avg almost 5.5 per carry and nothing when it mattered.  Brian Hill looked like an All Pro today for God sake.  Matt shouldn't have had to finish the game as you said......Hill and Gurley should have finished the game.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

yeah because Matt ryan plays defense or calls bs plays in the most dumb times you can..yes let's get rid of our most successful qb in this teams history 

4 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

Cuz they put the game in Ryan's hands. You know... our "elite" qb. He has multiple drives to make the throws to put the game away. Yet here you are blaming everything else but our franchise qb exhausting the defense on an offensively led cap space consuming team. 

So...blame people's mistakes on offense on Ryan? Ok.

Ryan also hurt 7 defenders and made them abandon the run from a strategic standpoint.

I mean, I love how he also left us up 9 points when we last had the ball a week ago.

The OP is right, it's not just an INT late its EVERY mistake on this team:

MATT RYANmanning.jpg.f9279c687547fcff2cc8d4c940041a1f.jpg

1 minute ago, nomak said:

So the 3 tds by the bears in the 4th had nothing to do with the lose? Yes Ryan throw a int at a horrible time but if the defense didnt allow 3 tds in a row the offense could had had the luxury of just running it out. How big of a lead does Ryan and the offense have to give the defense so they don't lose the game? 

How many back to back to back to back to back 3 and outs does our banged up, on the budget defense that has been holding the opponent to 10 points with 2 turnovers do they have to play through?

The offense had multiple moments to score one time but our franchise allegedly elite qb that put up fancy stats usually can't put the game away. This one wasn't on the defense. They did their job until the injuries and fatigue from so many snaps did them in. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

What it boils down to is we are paying a supposedly “elite” QB $100mm + to WIN US GAMES. With the game on the line what does he do? Melts. Blow it up. Stop trying to be the white knight who rushes in the save your golden boy Ryan 

Nobody is rushing him to save him but continue your ignorant Ryan hatred 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

What it boils down to is we are paying a supposedly “elite” QB $100mm + to WIN US GAMES. With the game on the line what does he do? Melts. Blow it up. Stop trying to be the white knight who rushes in the save your golden boy Ryan 

No.

You pay QBs per the market.

He is under $20M on the cap 3 straight years. 

Let's say every other team that loses it's because of the QB too. Because that's just truth! Lol

14 minutes ago, FIERCE FALCON said:

So how is Ryan to blame again? Our defense let up 3 Tds in 4rh quarter ! He had only Ridley to throw too. No pass block 4th quarter! Gage and Jones out!  Gurley not playing why idk? 

Quinn needs to be fired along with r. Morris. 

I have taken my falcons shirts and jersey and have put them in trash bag until I see a change in coach and defense! 

OZ  was wide open twice for a td ryan missed him.

Edited by red falcon
2 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

How many back to back to back to back to back 3 and outs does our banged up, on the budget defense that has been holding the opponent to 10 points with 2 turnovers do they have to play through?

The offense had multiple moments to score one time but our franchise allegedly elite qb that put up fancy stats usually can't put the game away. This one wasn't on the defense. They did their job until the injuries and fatigue from so many snaps did them in. 

Answer my question... How big of a lead does Ryan have to get so the defense doesn't blow the game?