Jump to content

Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Not giving Matt Ryan a pass because there were some plays to be made in that 4th quarter that weren't but the play calling in that 4th quarter was downright horrible. The Falcons had a 26-10 lead and blew it in large part because the offense couldn't get any drives going. The Falcons final 4 possessions were punt, punt, punt, interception. The Falcons ran 13 plays on those 4 drives and 10 of them were passes. WTH???

Yep. And, people automatically blame Matt for any apparent miss when in reality it's not true. Just biased confirmation lenses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

No. Z pulled up and under ran his route. And, on the Ridley play he was hit and Calvin held. Everyone actually so quick to blame Matt for every or any incompletion just proves their bias.

Z didn't pull up. He overthrew z. I will give you the one on ridley being held. So what happens to the other deep throw to z?

Look the defense did their job today. They can only play so many snaps banged up and watching the defense go 3 and out for the whole mid third through 4th quarter. For someone that's suppose to be elite, he has had every opportunity to get first down or out the game away. 

Sorry ergo but it's your bias that's showing. He throws poor deep balls. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Oh what about the pass that hit Brian Hill clean in the hands that would’ve been a third down conversion on a drive that was looking positive?
 

Matt should’ve caught that

Didn't happen so still Matt's fault. Z didn't pull up on his route either. Coaching didn't abandon the run. Defense didn't allow 3 TD passes in less than 5 minutes game clock. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep. And, people automatically blame Matt for any apparent miss when in reality it's not true. Just biased confirmation lenses.

Each  of those drives happened after the Falcons were up 26-10. The Falcons ran the ball 25 times for 144 yards (5.8) and run the ball only 3 times in the 4th quarter!! What?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadyRef said:

Z didn't pull up. He overthrew z. I will give you the one on ridley being held. So what happens to the other deep throw to z?

Look the defense did their job today. They can only play so many snaps banged up and watching the defense go 3 and out for the whole mid third through 4th quarter. For someone that's suppose to be elite, he has had every opportunity to get first down or out the game away. 

Sorry ergo but it's your bias that's showing. He throws poor deep balls. 

No. Z didn't run his route out. He slowed up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Each  of those drives happened after the Falcons were up 26-10. The Falcons ran the ball 25 times for 144 yards (5.8) and run the ball only 3 times in the 4th quarter!! What?

Probally because they knew the defense wasn't going to stop sh*t. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Didn't happen so still Matt's fault. Z didn't pull up on his route either. Coaching didn't abandon the run. Defense didn't allow 3 TD passes in less than 5 minutes game clock. Lol

Cuz they put the game in Ryan's hands. You know... our "elite" qb. He has multiple drives to make the throws to put the game away. Yet here you are blaming everything else but our franchise qb exhausting the defense on an offensively led cap space consuming team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Nah man.  Why are we throwing when we should’ve been trying to run the clock down?  Protect your QB. 

Probably were to the point where we wouldnt be able to protect anything. Matt was 0 for 7 starting the quarter.  Too many injuries defensively.  We wouldn't have stopped them bro they had to score.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UGABOZ said:

So why could we not score?

who threw the int?

So the 3 tds by the bears in the 4th had nothing to do with the lose? Yes Ryan throw a int at a horrible time but if the defense didnt allow 3 tds in a row the offense could had had the luxury of just running it out. How big of a lead does Ryan and the offense have to give the defense so they don't lose the game? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...