Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Gonna call bs on this.

How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down?

How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense?

Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know that your field goal kicker is garbage?

How do you, as a coach, abandon the run game when you had 140+ yards on the ground?

But it’s going to fall on Matt Ryan. 

Half of the defense was gone man. Koo was decent last year. Its just the way the team is built.

Matt really needed to hit those deep shots. He had guys breathing down his neck though. Cant throw that pick.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

With the quick three and outs he’s not exactly innocent

Now highlight how we left 4 points by the Kicker, didn't run the ball and time down at all trying to pass on those drives, and how for the most part it wasn't on Matt before the INT. That one was a bad decision for sure.

1 minute ago, thethirdtate said:

**** the falcons I’m done with everything about atlanta. This is the worst team in the history of the league and shouldn’t even be here anymore. **** Matt Ryan **** the coaching staff and the players. This is the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. **** any admins who have a problem with this too. This is the worst **** I’ve ever seen in my life and I’m done rooting for these bums. **** everything falcons forever. I’m tired of being losers every year. 

Don't know why you guys are even watching the game, lets hope Ryan is out for another 2-4 weeks so we can continue this collapse. AB crapped on the fans last year when he didnt fire DQ and i learned my lesson and will continue to boycott. 

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Is it his fault the OL decided to become Swiss cheese or that they didn’t run the ball at all? 

Sure the INT was bad, but idk what else he’s supposed to do when he has no time 

That d line was coming all day reguardless. They got a lot of talent on it. Just didnt make the plays when we needed them offensively. 

3 minutes ago, dapanch420 said:

what do you want matt ryan to do? nobody is getting open and our play caller refuses to change things up.

Bullshnit! He missed Olamide on one 3 and out. He missed a open crossing Calvin ridley on another 3 and out, and missed olamide wide open deep and the other 3 and out. May always put up nice stats but this team was designed to be offensively led. If you claim may is suppose to be elite and the franchise, he is suppose to make those throws to put teams away.

I don't blame the defense at all. They did their job. How do you make 2 interceptions only for the offense to score 3 points. The offense had the whole second half to put them away but in typical fashion, our "elite" qb can't connect deep on go routes in typical choke fashion. 

I'm honestly ready to start over. Time to trade him and Julio while they still have value. Take the dead money and cap hit. Let's put serious money into the defense for once. 

1 minute ago, ShadyRef said:

Bullshnit! He missed Olamide on one 3 and out. He missed a open crossing Calvin ridley on another 3 and out, and missed olamide wide open deep and the other 3 and out. May always put up nice stats but this team was designed to be offensively led. If you claim may is suppose to be elite and the franchise, he is suppose to make those throws to put teams away.

I don't blame the defense at all. They did their job. How do you make 2 interceptions only for the offense to score 3 points. The offense had the whole second half to put them away but in typical fashion, our "elite" qb can't connect deep on go routes in typical choke fashion. 

I'm honestly ready to start over. Time to trade him and Julio while they still have value. Take the dead money and cap hit. Let's put serious money into the defense for once. 

No. Z pulled up and under ran his route. And, on the Ridley play he was hit and Calvin held. Everyone actually so quick to blame Matt for every or any incompletion just proves their bias.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

Half of the defense was gone man. Koo was decent last year. Its just the way the team is built.

Matt really needed to hit those deep shots. He had guys breathing down his neck though. Cant throw that pick.

Nah man.  Why are we throwing when we should’ve been trying to run the clock down?  Protect your QB. 

Talk about an agenda. Lol. 

Receivers taken out, without the starting LT, and the OC abandoning the run. Oh, let’s also mention the defense allowing 20 straight points.

Notice, throughout the years the offense is an above average offense whereas the defense is straight cheeks. Straight cheeks and it’s predictable year after year that the Falcons defense will blow chunks. Let’s talk about one particular player on the offensive side of the ball instead though. 

Not giving Matt Ryan a pass because there were some plays to be made in that 4th quarter that weren't but the play calling in that 4th quarter was downright horrible. The Falcons had a 26-10 lead and blew it in large part because the offense couldn't get any drives going. The Falcons final 4 possessions were punt, punt, punt, interception. The Falcons ran 13 plays on those 4 drives and 10 of them were passes. WTH???

So how is Ryan to blame again? Our defense let up 3 Tds in 4rh quarter ! He had only Ridley to throw too. No pass block 4th quarter! Gage and Jones out!  Gurley not playing why idk? 

Quinn needs to be fired along with r. Morris. 

I have taken my falcons shirts and jersey and have put them in trash bag until I see a change in coach and defense!