Where are you Ryan apologists at now?!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna call bs on this. How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down? How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense? Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know

calling me a troll, hate the team, etc etc but this is what RYAN gives us!? When are you clowns gonna wake up! BEEN Time for a change!!! 

2 of his best receivers gone, not running the ball at all with a lead. Playing horrible defense. All Matt's fault

Posted Images

Gonna call bs on this.

How do you, as a coach, not know how to run the clock down?

How do you, as a defensive coach, not have a good defense?

Why do you, as a talent evaluator, not know that your field goal kicker is garbage?

How do you, as a coach, abandon the run game when you had 140+ yards on the ground?

But it’s going to fall on Matt Ryan. 

Just now, dapanch420 said:

what do you want matt ryan to do? nobody is getting open and our play caller refuses to change things up.

you just have to realize at some point it's always mats fault with some fans. I guess if he put up 50 points a week we could win some games and no one would criticize. Just ridiculous he's the least odd the falcons issues

1 minute ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Ryan played with a concussion, I think. Probably looking at a fine for not following concussion protocol after that hit to the head

You make an interesting point. He was uncharacteristically bad, even in decision making. Something wasn’t right.

**** the falcons I’m done with everything about atlanta. This is the worst team in the history of the league and shouldn’t even be here anymore. **** Matt Ryan **** the coaching staff and the players. This is the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. **** any admins who have a problem with this too. This is the worst **** I’ve ever seen in my life and I’m done rooting for these bums. **** everything falcons forever. I’m tired of being losers every year. 

He is the quarterback for crying out loud. The wherewithal to say enough we HAVE to run it, run the clock.

Koetter is a joke, this too many can't cooks in the "defensive" kitchen is a joke, this organisation is a joke.

Might as well have Blank as head coach for all the good keeping Quinn will do.