Dan QUINN just got fired (not officially)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will be fired by Monday morning 

Doubt it. Mr. Blank probably gonna keep him all season and gives him another season.

I'm not even mad. At this point it's just gotten to be truly impressive and incredible to watch. This team has perfected the art of the choke. We are witnessing a dynasty that may never be matched.

3 minutes ago, falconatic556 said:

They threw the game, why weren't they running the ball to burn clock ?

Cause they never do...same issue as last week.

I'm done with Quinn. This is not just bad it is flat embarrassing.    Blank should be flat out embarrassed by this team.

By the way, the Offense lost this game..not the defense.  Almost entirely the offense's fault.   Missed opportunities early and then disappearing completely in the second half..and not running the ball.  Ryan also had a pretty bad day.

Just now, nomak said:

I'll believe it when I see it. 

Even Blank cannot tolerate this - a blowout loss would have been better than losing this way two weeks in a row with backdrop of the 28-3 debacle.

I am growing tired of Matt Ryan as well.  

This team is truly remarkable in their inability to MAKE ONE PLAY to close a team out with a 2 score lead in 4th quarter.

• JD dirtybird21 changed the title to Dan QUINN just got fired (not officially)
2 minutes ago, DQ Soft Serve said:

I'm not even mad. At this point it's just gotten to be truly impressive and incredible to watch. This team has perfected the art of the choke. We are witnessing a dynasty that may never be matched.

It’s not easy to choke that bad in back to back games.

Truly an art form