*** Official Bears Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

1 minute ago, fuego said:

I was thinking when they ran the ball, 'they just gave up on this'. Thankfully I was wrong. lol.

You and me both and to be honest I was okay with it because Matt looked lost in the previous two plays. he got hit in the head hard. he might have a minor concussion just being honest

9 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

No **** certain plays have designed first reads, you ever listened to franchise QB sit-downs where they talk about how they may alter their first read depending on defensive alignment? Guess not. And Saying “run slant” by the goalline like it’s a magical play makes no sense, slant actually has one of the highest TO rate inside the 5 yard line 

Slant is first read, you can see if Ridley or whoever gets inside the coverage, if not move to 2nd read. Point black, the OLine is trash. Ryan is getting hit or pressured just about every pass and he’s in shotgun majority of the time

Just now, ATLskinjob said:

Uhh did Koetter just do something smart? Did he just go so pass-heavy to setup that big run????? Or am I giving him too much credit?

I think it was get a couple yard to kick the field goal which to be honest I think also was the right play call because Matt Ryan looked a little lost on those last two plays