*** Official Bears Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was missing that today. The ole throwing short of the first down marker.

Time to brace for our Achilles heel... The 2nd half😪

Oliver, Kazee, and Neal can just stay in the locker room after halftime

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WhiskeyBruh said:

This is good. This loss is better than a fake win. Team has to accept the fact that the Super Bowl window is closed. Fire everyone, tear it all down and start the rebuilding process.

As much as it pains me, I agree.  We need a complete culture change.  Top to bottom.  

Well, we will know tomorrow if we have anything resembling ownership and oversight on this team. 

If Quinn is still the coach this time tomorrow, find other things to do with your Sunday. I know I will. I can’t continue to reward that organization with my time if they won’t do what should’ve obviously been done at the end of last season. 

Quinn is a loser, and he infects everybody around him with it. 

Part of the problem is the Falcons lack leadership. I never see guys come unglued at the other players that wet the bed. 

Sometimes, guys need to be made to feel like they suck and its their fault when they F up. The heck with this nice guy, professional, keep it in the locker room.... It obviously never goes down in the locker room because they do the same ****. 

Edited by isproab