As a fan who has endured more than your fair share of disappointment, what do you want?

Sitting here at 0-2, with an overwhelming amount of starters banged up already, what do you prefer?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Sitting here at 0-2, with an overwhelming amount of starters banged up already, what do you prefer?

• Suck it out the rest of the season and hit the reset/rebuild button?
    • Quick correction and impressive turnaround to the season?

19 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

This early in the season why would anyone not want things to get corrected and make a run?

I get it if we were 0-8, but at 0-2....

8aa13adb0ffc52ac563ea4cec680e2d5.jpeg

We've seen this the last couple of years, thing don't get corrected around here until it is to late and we are already out of the playoff picture. Same crap ios happening this year. If we lose today we need to clean house and get a head start on a rebuild. No more 7-9 finishes and lousy draft position due to a late meaningless surge that never carries over to the next season.

What I want and what the logical side of my brain knows are two very different things.  

Putting together a win streak will feel good, but will likely prolong the agony of having Quinn at the helm.  My logic tells me that Quinn is pretty dumb and a slow-slow-slow learner.  And that makes for a lot of wasted seasons.  

In my opinion, and against my desire, I think a crappy season will help us move on from this big pile of Quinn and evolve into a better team.  

Keep in mind that Ryan has about four more good seasons left in him.  With the proper coaching, a good RB, and an upgrade at the Safety position, we could have a real championship team within the year.    

13 hours ago, Lornoth said:

I mean, if we suddenly figure out that Hawkins is somehow Earl Thomas 2.0 and have a great season, I'm all for that.

While I'd like to agree here, we know this team can't get out of the way of DQ. If we lose today, just keep losing. I don't want Blank to have to think twice about a very obvious decision. 

8 minutes ago, etherdome said:

What I want and what the logical side of my brain knows are two very different things.  

Putting together a win streak will feel good, but will likely prolong the agony of having Quinn at the helm.  My logic tells me that Quinn is pretty dumb and a slow-slow-slow learner.  And that makes for a lot of wasted seasons.  

In my opinion, and against my desire, I think a crappy season will help us move on from this big pile of Quinn and evolve into a better team.  

Keep in mind that Ryan has about four more good seasons left in him.  With the proper coaching, a good RB, and an upgrade at the Safety position, we could have a real championship team within the year.    

Bingo. Beautiful thing about the NFL compared to other sports is that a "rebuild" is more so a recharge with a good draft. Niners, Jaguars and Saints all made deep playoffs runs after having solid drafts in the past 3 years.

As a fan for close to 40 years? #2 for sure. No one wants to watch their team lose if there’s another option. 

What do I really want? At this point a new owner that makes much better judgments about what matters most to fans: Winning football. AB is too much of a jock sniffer to see things for what they actually are.