Jump to content

Alabama at Mizzou Thread...


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Najee coming back was huge. He’s no longer dancing in the hole, just hitting it and using his strength like he figured out the last half of last season. The light turned on for him. Heck of a receiving back too. 

Yea, he is looking stronger!

Here comes Bryce. I must say I was very impressed with Jones!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Working the young gun in. Bryce Young. The running game. Rinse and repeat. Not working against seasoned starters still out there on “there” side. But this is why Bama reloads.  Take the game out of hand and forget the score. Get those baby’s out there and make them earn it. Take it on the chin. Learn from it. On the field and in the film room. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Working the young gun in. Bryce Young. The running game. Rinse and repeat. Not working against seasoned starters still out there on “there” side. But this is why Bama reloads.  Take the game out of hand and forget the score. Get those baby’s out there and make them earn it. Take it on the chin. Learn from it. On the field and in the film room. 

You know Saban is going to lose his mind over the players losing focus. That is one of his hot buttons.

The team play played well, I don’t think they did Young any favors with the play calling, but at least he is getting real time.

RMFT

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You know Saban is going to lose his mind over the players losing focus. That is one of his hot buttons.

The team play played well, I don’t think they did Young any favors with the play calling, but at least he is getting real time.

RMFT

Oh. Totally. He’ll Be Talking to the young players and eating their hearts out intellectually. Then he‘ll pat them on the back and go deep about what they did good and show them their next move.  How  to succeed.  This has NOTHING to do with “footballl” to him. That’s easy at this point.
 

 

 

 

 

 

This is some man stuff. Building young men. To be righteous and good. How 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairly happy with yesterday's game. 2nd team OL was rough and the secondary needs a bit of work, but with the limited spring practices, I'm not surprised. 

Bryce Young just has that "it" factor though. Kind of like with Tua, the first time I saw the ball leave his hands it just kind of looked different. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Fairly happy with yesterday's game. 2nd team OL was rough and the secondary needs a bit of work, but with the limited spring practices, I'm not surprised. 

Bryce Young just has that "it" factor though. Kind of like with Tua, the first time I saw the ball leave his hands it just kind of looked different. 

It did look different. Totally agree. Week one under completely different circumstances for all teams. I think things will settle in provided Covid doesn’t set teams back with too many inactives. UGA really got it going in the second half. The Mississippi schools have some really good coaches it appears if they can ever learn to play defense.  Offensively Mike Leach’s team is going to be heck to deal with and Kiffin too once the strain of the sanctions go away. Don’t forget Deion’s team too lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...