Jump to content

AJ Terrell Tests Positive For Covid 19


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear, If this buys Quinn more time Im going to lose it. 

Of course the first player to miss due to COVID is one of ours  

Doubt the NFL with it resources and medical units have the same false positive rate as normal public hospitals that are currently over run with patients. COVID denial now after all the world has

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

But to many this would be a “tinfoil hat” article

I've maintained the stance since day 1 that the virus was a very real thing but it's severity to otherwise healthy individuals under age 60 was severely blown out of proportion. The vast majority of people had no reason to be fearful of the virus because chances of them getting it were low and if they did get it chances of it causing them to get deadly sick were extremely low. As more and more numbers and information comes out the more that my initial belief has proved to be true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I've maintained the stance since day 1 that the virus was a very real thing but it's severity to otherwise healthy individuals under age 60 was severely blown out of proportion. The vast majority of people had no reason to be fearful of the virus because chances of them getting it were low and if they did get it chances of it causing them to get deadly sick were extremely low. As more and more numbers and information comes out the more that my initial belief has proved to be true.

Exactly. That’s the thing. The severity is a hoax, but it is a real common cold, just affected people with underlying conditions more. They tests looks for a protein that EVERYONE has, so a little sickness could give a false positive.

Edited by wartownfalcon
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I know 4 people that have "tested positive" and none of them had any symptoms at all.

Had a friend of my wives, son tested positive. Absolutely no symptoms and was swimming and running around fine. Her brother in law kicked them out of his house while she was looking for an apartment because her son tested positive. We took them in. We played with him in close contact everyday with wearing a muzzle..I mean mask and no one got sick

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Exactly. That’s the thing. The severity is a hoax, but it is a real common cold, just affected people with underlying conditions more. They tests looks for a protein that EVERYONE has, so a little sickness could give a false positive.

It's a new virus, definitely man made. It's for sure very contagious but yes, as the data builds up the severity of the global response seems extremely overdone. Not sure why people can't accept that maybe we were wrong? The main issue of course is how political it has become, so people are forced to "choose a side" which is stupid. Not going to get into it further than that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

COVID deniers and downplayers have literal brain damage at this point.

If the last 6 months of global issues and suffering have not put it in perpspective to you then nothing will and you are living in a bubble of denial and an alternative reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

COVID deniers and downplayers have literal brain damage at this point.

If the last 6 months of global issues and suffering have not put it in perpspective to you then nothing will and you are living in a bubble of denial and an alternative reality.

No one is denying it's real. The severity of it was blown out of proportion.

39 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I have seen this multiple times too. It’s a money and political play. Locally we had someone die in a motorcycle accident (RIP) and they listed primary cause of death as COVID and secondary as blunt force trauma. Because he tested positive for COVID.

I would love to see them post the positive rates of COVID, flu and common cold throughout the fall, but that surely won’t happen.

Exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the thing is legit.  I live and work in the DC area and have for years.  While in Ga this summer for the death of a loved one, my wife and I contracted Covid along with my son and mother.  We all had separate symptoms and different severities.  We are all alive and well, but still dealing with medical issues.  I could not help but shake my head at the lackadaisical attitude toward the virus during my time in ga.  I think the attitude probably attributed to ga being in the top 5 in the nation. Please take this seriously.  Hit the two month mark and still feeling the effects.  My intent is not to lecture, I just truly do not want any of you to experience this thing first hand.  Stay safe and God bless.  
 

 

Prayers for Terrell

Edited by Peteshweddy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

No one is denying it's real. The severity of it was blown out of proportion.

 

Let's stop this now before mods get involved. Each of us can discuss this on Twitter where it's discussed non stop 24 7. Terrell will be fine just like virtually every single pro athlete that has tested positive in the entire planet. The Falcons on the other hand will be screwed just as usual. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

COVID deniers and downplayers have literal brain damage at this point.

If the last 6 months of global issues and suffering have not put it in perpspective to you then nothing will and you are living in a bubble of denial and an alternative reality.

But remember trump said its not a big deal its just like the flu or that it will just "disappear"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

This is bullcrap. This testing has gone off the rails. I have two different friends who got called by the local urgent care telling them they tested positive for Covid. They were never tested. All they did was go to urgent care, sign in, and then changed their minds and went home. Yet, they were called and told they had the virus. And when they told the person on the phone they weren't ever tested, the person ignored them and just said, I'm sorry you got a positive result, please just go to this website and follow the instructions on how to manage the symptoms, and hung up. 

But also, there have been so many false positives issued, and test result recalls. It's absurd. There's a significant chance he doesn't have it at all. I'm just sick of all of this BS. 

This story is so fake and common 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...