AJ Terrell Tests Positive For Covid 19

2 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

so we might get the whole NFL canceled now. It is the Falcons way

Lol stop and think for a second before freaking out. Every other league had players test positive without canceling the season so ehy would the top sport in the country do so.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear, If this buys Quinn more time Im going to lose it. 

Of course the first player to miss due to COVID is one of ours  

Doubt the NFL with it resources and medical units have the same false positive rate as normal public hospitals that are currently over run with patients. COVID denial now after all the world has

Posted Images

Just now, MAD597 said:

Doubt the NFL with it resources and medical units have the same false positive rate as normal public hospitals that are currently over run with patients.

COVID denial now after all the world has gone through the last 6 months is completely baffling.

Covid denial? Are you forgetting about that lab that completely goofed on all those cases before the season? I'm not trying to sound insensitive or anything but the goliath that is the NFL isn't about to be derailed by one test.

53 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

This is bullcrap. This testing has gone off the rails. I have two different friends who got called by the local urgent care telling them they tested positive for Covid. They were never tested. All they did was go to urgent care, sign in, and then changed their minds and went home. Yet, they were called and told they had the virus. And when they told the person on the phone they weren't ever tested, the person ignored them and just said, I'm sorry you got a positive result, please just go to this website and follow the instructions on how to manage the symptoms, and hung up. 

But also, there have been so many false positives issued, and test result recalls. It's absurd. There's a significant chance he doesn't have it at all. I'm just sick of all of this BS. 

I have seen this multiple times too. It’s a money and political play. Locally we had someone die in a motorcycle accident (RIP) and they listed primary cause of death as COVID and secondary as blunt force trauma. Because he tested positive for COVID.

I would love to see them post the positive rates of COVID, flu and common cold throughout the fall, but that surely won’t happen.

21 minutes ago, stizz said:

Covid denial? Are you forgetting about that lab that completely goofed on all those cases before the season? I'm not trying to sound insensitive or anything but the goliath that is the NFL isn't about to be derailed by one test.

Lol exactly, dude's acting like it hasn't already happened to the NFL. Weren't there like 50 false positives in one week during training camp?

55 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The real question is how many others got it?  I would not be shocked if they postpone tomorrow’s game.  Others will test positive one would think, but those tests are not going to storm until Sunday morning

They've got tests where they get nearly instant results. Georgia Tech/Syracuse game today was delayed about 30 minutes at kickoff so they could test 3 Syracuse players. Test came back negative and boom, it was game on.

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

They've got tests where they get nearly instant results. Georgia Tech/Syracuse game today was delayed about 30 minutes at kickoff so they could test 3 Syracuse players. Test came back negative and boom, it was game on.

And those quick results tests are garbage

I'm so happy i invested zero energy into this season.  I knew when covid got crazy that this season would be stupid. Barely any camp, no preseason, tons of injuries, potential for lots of players to miss time due to covid. The whole thing is a joke. Whoever wins this superbowl is barely going to have to try. 

Edited by socalriseup
Just now, wartownfalcon said:

And those quick results tests are garbage

Can confirm. I work for the manufacture of the most accurate tests that are supplied to universities and government. They take 24-48 hours with a 99% accuracy. The rapid ones are 60% and below depending on the type. Theres a reason to DOD only trusts ours. 

So we have a few silly people that think this is a false positive test? Don't you think the league would be a little more careful than that before officially announcing and taking action to put a player on IR? Doubt he even had just one test they probably tested him multiple times after his first positive test.

And yea the rest of the team is at risk, 

Some of you are completely nuts.

1 hour ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

This is bullcrap. This testing has gone off the rails. I have two different friends who got called by the local urgent care telling them they tested positive for Covid. They were never tested. All they did was go to urgent care, sign in, and then changed their minds and went home. Yet, they were called and told they had the virus. And when they told the person on the phone they weren't ever tested, the person ignored them and just said, I'm sorry you got a positive result, please just go to this website and follow the instructions on how to manage the symptoms, and hung up. 

But also, there have been so many false positives issued, and test result recalls. It's absurd. There's a significant chance he doesn't have it at all. I'm just sick of all of this BS. 

Cool man, my girlfriend, aunt, cousin, and neighbor have all gotten it and were very sick.  Still having effects from it actually...

9 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So we have a few silly people that think this is a false positive test? Don't you think the league would be a little more careful than that before officially announcing and taking action to put a player on IR? Doubt he even had just one test they probably tested him multiple times after his first positive test.

And yea the rest of the team is at risk, 

Some of you are completely nuts.

yap. some can't believe players health considerations comes before their Sunday afternoon entertainment or punishment for Falcon fans.

17 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

And you know this how?  I’m not a Quinn fan by a long shot but blaming this on him says more about the accuser than it does about the accused. 

Because dude has no accountability and it has been proven that players don't respect him so it is a reflection on him. Ain't happening in Pittsburgh or New England.