Calvin Ridley “hate thread”. Come on in and trash him!!

ADAMSVILLE GYM

On 9/24/2020 at 2:30 PM, DirtyBird2 said:

Guys....Im going to say it, dont @ me.....

Calvin Ridley has more garbage time stats than Drew Brees :ninja:

No way Ridley can be as trash as Brees arm right now, I don’t care How much Calvin keeps making us lose!

On 9/24/2020 at 12:20 PM, UnrealfalcoN said:

Why the new regime should trade Ridley - new thread

At least wait till the end of the season. .He's the best player on my FF team , he's winning games for me,, He could do the same for the Falcons. If JJ could get back to form..  He'd be even better than he is now.. JJ would open Ridley up more if he had a big game or two. Hopefully he has a great game this week end. 

Just now, The Rock said:

Falcons are 0-3 with 2 all pro caliber WRs, the way this team is constructed isn't working. 

Only one of them was on the field today. If Julio was out there he makes a couple of 3rd down catches. What doesn't make sense is why are they spreading the field with 3 UDFA receivers rather than bringing another TE to help with Mack and running the ball to move the chains.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Only one of them was on the field today. If Julio was out there he makes a couple of 3rd down catches. What doesn't make sense is why are they spreading the field with 3 UDFA receivers rather than bringing another TE to help with Mack and running the ball to move the chains.

Julio was there for the last two games, and both of them were with us last season. Still not a successful formula because too many resources spent on offense instead of addressing our poor defense.