Calvin Ridley “hate thread”. Come on in and trash him!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, what's weird is, there are so many posters that are lost in space, that sometimes it's difficult to tell whose being facetious & whose serious... 

It's good to see some Falcon fans can be objective.  I like Ridley.  Really I do.  In fact, I swear I love Calvin Ridley.  It's just that he sucks, and I hate him, and can't understand why other peopl

Im telling you ridleys route running is get off my TV bad jesus christ and don't get me started on his GOD awful hands.why didn't we take dj moore when he was on the board smh 🤦‍♂️ #Troffed

5 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Im telling you ridleys route running is get off my TV bad jesus christ and don't get me started on his GOD awful hands.why didn't we take dj moore when he was on the board smh 🤦‍♂️ #Troffed

Edited by RoddyWhite84

He isn’t bad, but surely the next coach will want to bring in his own guy. Like I said, I am a fan, but it would have been nice if he could convert a few more third downs and get us TDs instead of FGs.

sure he leads the NFL in TDs and is tied for first in yards, but it’s primarily because Julio is here and nobody covers Ridley.

It's good to see some Falcon fans can be objective.  I like Ridley.  Really I do.  In fact, I swear I love Calvin Ridley.  It's just that he sucks, and I hate him, and can't understand why other people see his great play, and don't come to the same conclusion I have...that he BLOWS.  This team isn't winning, and he's part of the team.  Ergo, Calvin Ridley is steamy trash.  I just wish Ridley homers would accept it.  I do like him, though.

He literally takes a spot on the offense that could go elsewhere. 

Yeah he is the best WR2 we have ever had and continues to put up stats but his time has clearly passed, he has clearly been the problem of this team since he was drafted. He could have helped the offense more against the Cowboys, the defense CLEARLY outplayed him.