Something Is Just Not Right ....

25 minutes ago, Falcon You said:

I don't think anyone is reading the post bro.  They all are seeing red now cause they think you said Ryan is to blame for all of our loses.  Me jumping on your bandwagon has them seeing red towards me now.  If I was sensitive, I would be offended and go hide in my closet for the rest of the weekend.  Oh, I think their is a cold beer calling my name in my garage fridge. 

You homers enjoy your weekend.  Cheers to the Falcons not blowing a 30 point lead this weekend!

You both basically said that, bro

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Falcons are 109-82 with Ryan at QB. He’s a winner in spite of all the incompetency of organization.

Blaming Ryan for this teams problems is like blaming the window washer at the Texas Book Depository for the Kennedy assassination.

Gotta call BS on that if you are implying/attributing those to Ryan. Ive been saying in here for 3 years now we need a better HC.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Falcon You said:

Honest question, us being 0-2 and Ryan and Ridley leading in numerous stat categories makes you feel better about this team?  Honest question, not trying to be a d!ck

The most important question Falcons fans need to ask themselves.  Personally, I don't give a F about stats and whether players get to the HoF: all I care about is championships for the city, something for all of us, not just one dude's page in history.

56 minutes ago, supercollider said:

The most important question Falcons fans need to ask themselves.  Personally, I don't give a F about stats and whether players get to the HoF: all I care about is championships for the city, something for all of us, not just one dude's page in history.

Why question what some fans like? It's not like this is some strange mindset that only exists in Atlanta sports. It's literally not up to other people to question what enjoyment another person takes from watching a sporting event.

'Fan' is short for fanatic. We don't have to make sense. If people want to get worked up over Ridley's great numbers just let them.

Edited by Geneaut
3 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Why question what some fans like? It's not like this is some strange mindset that only exists in Atlanta sports. It's literally not up to other people to question what enjoyment another person takes from watching a sporting event.

'Fan' is short for fanatic. We don't have to make sense. If people want to get worked up over Ridley's great numbers just let them.

So to some fans, stats are more important than wins ?? No surprise there 

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

So to some fans, stats are more important than wins ?? No surprise there 

If it is why do you care?

Nothing we do as fans makes an iota of difference on that field, or to the W-L record. If some dude wants to watch the Falcons because they are some kind of Younghoe Koo fan more power to him or her.

Edited by Geneaut

You know what does not make any sense to me?  How do the stats of any offensive players affect the outcome of a game?  What does it matter?  I am happy Ryan and Ridley are having great seasons.  That does move us down the field and put points on the board. 

Why are we losing games?  Has anyone noticed that our defense is rolling out the carpet in the second half of games?  Does anyone think that has an effect on the outcome of the game?

If Ryan and Ridley cannot play better defense than that, they need to stay on the offense.